‘23 AL OT Stanton Ramil (Michigan St. commit)

Dude is a 3 star who doesn’t have an opportunity to play at bama even though he’s a legacy. Why are there so many comments on his thread. We need to move on. I doubt the staff would even accept a commitment from him at this juncture. We’re in on some higher kids and we need to save room for kids in the portal as hot as we are on the field right now.

Ok…well scratch pretty much all of this previous message. Lol. I went back and scrolled from the beginning and he does seem to be highly touted. It’s just so unbelievably bizarre to me that a 4 star kid with Tennessee and Clemson after him would even choose Michigan state. Just absolutely bizarre and mind boggling.

Ok…well scratch pretty much all of this previous message. Lol. I went back and scrolled from the beginning and he does seem to be highly touted. It’s just so unbelievably bizarre to me that a 4 star kid with Tennessee and Clemson after him would even choose Michigan state. Just absolutely bizarre and mind boggling.
*mind bottling

Dude is a 3 star who doesn’t have an opportunity to play at bama even though he’s a legacy. Why are there so many comments on his thread. We need to move on. I doubt the staff would even accept a commitment from him at this juncture. We’re in on some higher kids and we need to save room for kids in the portal as hot as we are on the field right now.

He's a 4*

Reactions: HeadVol77
A lot of people including recruits were sold on Mel Tucker being the next big thing in college football prior to the season

I get this vibe that this guy may not be that good because if he was, Alabama and Saban would have knocked on his door. Especially with the dad being a player from Tuscaloosa. This is a legacy Bama player and he ended up at Michigan State.

I get this vibe that this guy may not be that good because if he was, Alabama and Saban would have knocked on his door. Especially with the dad being a player from Tuscaloosa. This is a legacy Bama player and he ended up at Michigan State.
Not being good and not being good enough for Bama are two different things

Not being good and not being good enough for Bama are two different things

True but Michigan State over an SEC program like Auburn, Ole Miss, LSU, etc.? It is just an odd landing spot.

Also, I don't care how selective Alabama is, an in-state 4* offensive linemen that is a legacy should be a lock in recruiting for you to pick up.

True but Michigan State over an SEC program like Auburn, Ole Miss, LSU, etc.? It is just an odd landing spot.

Also, I don't care how selective Alabama is, an in-state 4* offensive linemen that is a legacy should be a lock in recruiting for you to pick up.

MSU supposedly about to flip a 5* QB. They cruitin

Mel Tucker. AP has said ramil and Tennessee have been talking so we'll see

VN Store

Back