'20 AL OL James Robinson (UT SIGNEE)

Look dude....I can only say what his cousin told me. I don't know him personally. He absolutely told me he wants to be a Vol and AU is the competition. He said UA was out! These kids are going to enjoy the ride for sure. And they should.
That's fine and all but he appears to be wrong about visiting this weekend. Are you sure it was his cousin or that he wasn't messing with ya. Haha not accusing you of intentionally misleading but yer sources may have.

Reactions: PrattvilleVol
That's fine and all but he appears to be wrong about visiting this weekend. Are you sure it was his cousin or that he wasn't messing with ya. Haha not accusing you of intentionally misleading but yer sources may have.
The only reason I spoke to his cousin was because he was wearing a UT hat. I didn't know him before that. Oh and Wickman eats crayons. Dont pay any attention to him.

The only reason I spoke to his cousin was because he was wearing a UT hat. I didn't know him before that. Oh and Wickman eats crayons. Dont pay any attention to him.
Haha but are you sure it was his cousin and he wasn't messing with you?

You're reaching. Are you always this paranoid? Relax. Not everybody has a sinister mind. I seriously doubt he even follows recruiting.
Ok cool. But he appears to have been wrong so..

I don't care either way. Just trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you were misled. No need to get defensive and lash out at me. Just scroll on by. Or keep overreacting to me giving you an easy way out. Either way. The info you passed on appears to be wrong.

Haha but are you sure it was his cousin and he wasn't messing with you?
He has a pic James sent him of James with Saban. Proof enough. I will however see if he will get James to send a pic of him and CJP then I'll take a pic of the pic on his phone.

All I was trying to do is share info from a first hand source with my VN brethren and as usual you always have a couple of jerks being jerks. Its satisfying though seeing Sosa and Sleegro and another guy eating dirt at this point.
Is he in Knoxville? If so good for you. That is what you said would happen. All I've seen is that he's not. But I don't have Twitter so who knows. I was actually trying to be nice to you. All I said was the cousin appeared to be wrong based on information from 247, rivals and Robinson's own Twitter. You for some reason took offense to that. I specifically said I didn't think you were intentionally bringing bad info. So pull up a chair and I'll give you some of this dirt you think I'm eating. Maybe it'll thicken that skin.

VN Store

Back