'24 AL EDGE Jordan Ross (Tennessee)

Yes, everyone has misses. Doesn't mean it's bad to feel disappointed when you miss out on a stud player.

The key to recruiting is filling your needs. What most people fail at is knowing what our needs are.
If your implying DT, we aren’t thin there at the moment and by next year I doubt we will be either. We are doing very well over all. And I have total confidence that our D line coach is more than on top of that situation. Not every DE will stay there, expect to see a few slide inside over time. Don’t discount some money of them 3 star DT to start stepping up next year, that’s what happens with good coaching and good evaluations. We are far from done with recruiting. GBO

ice-cubes-coming-out-viralhog.gif
ahhhhh😂

Reactions: Glitch
If your implying DT, we aren’t thin there at the moment and by next year I doubt we will be either. We are doing very well over all. And I have total confidence that our D line coach is more than on top of that situation. Not every DE will stay there, expect to see a few slide inside over time. Don’t discount some money of them 3 star DT to start stepping up next year, that’s what happens with good coaching and good evaluations. We are far from done with recruiting. GBO
We’re deep this year on the D line but next year we’re more than likely replacing Eason, Garland, Thomas, Baron, and Omar Lott if I’m not mistaken

We’re deep this year on the D line but next year we’re more than likely replacing Eason, Garland, Thomas, Baron, and Omar Lott if I’m not mistaken
Eason and Lott will be back next year unless they have HUGE seasons. We do likely lose Simmons though.

Reactions: Orange.

VN Store

Back