'19 AL DT LeDarrius Cox (Ole Miss signee)

Tuttle 6' 3" Haynesworth 6'6"
No ****, Sherlock.
I said there are plenty of NFL linemen with Tuttles measurables.

The comment was in reply that UT needs to get back to recruiting DL the size of Haynesworth. I disagree. Haynesworth has zero rings and he half assed it mist of his time on the hill. Give me a Darwin Walker and Billy Ratliff’s (both smaller than Tuttle) every day of the week.

Reactions: TC 83
No ****, Sherlock.

The comment was in reply that UT needs to get back to recruiting DL the size of Haynesworth. I disagree. Haynesworth has zero rings and he half assed it mist of his time on the hill. Give me a Darwin Walker and Billy Ratliff’s (both smaller than Tuttle) every day of the week.
You continue to show your class. Keep up the good work.

Visiting: Ole Miss

Cox is still committed to Tennessee, but will he stick with the Vols? He took his official visit to Knoxville a couple of weeks ago, then was at Auburn, the in-state school last week. It has long been rumored that the Tigers were a legit threat to Tennessee, and the fact that Auburn was closer to home played a big role in that. Ole Miss has not been viewed in the same way as Auburn, but could that change after this weekend? Cox has not talked about his visit to Auburn, but based on the chatter, it went very well.

Trending: Auburn

- Chad Simmons

so we have 19 signed and sounds like Harris is going blueshirt route. that leave 5-6 unless we have to count Gibbs or Solomonin '19.

It’s funny that they talk about him like these other schools are threats to steal him when we’re going to pass on him to add the Lb’s

According to some, as long as he qualifies via his ACT score (scheduled for Feb. 9th), he'll blueshirt and count toward next year's class.

AMAZING!! This dude is like a top 3 safety on the entire East Coast!

No ****, Sherlock.

I detect some venom in your reply! Whats up with that?

Won't have anyone left to fill this class with. Take Wright and Harris and call it a day with a small class?

VN Store

Back