'19 AL DT LeDarrius Cox (Ole Miss signee)

The kid seems locked in to Tennessee from all of the interviews I've seen. Why are the volquest guys saying there is no way this kid ends up in the class?... we need defensive lineman.

Attachments

• IMG_2137.JPG
    IMG_2137.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 5
According to Keith Niebuhr, he left his Auburn visit without doing interviews.

Ridiculous comparison. Haynesworth was the best DL in the NFL for several years. There are plenty of successful NFL linemen with Tuttles measurable s.
This is so wrong. Haynesworth was only good in his contract year otherwise he only played when he wanted to and not too often at that.

This is so wrong. Haynesworth was only good in his contract year otherwise he only played when he wanted to and not too often at that.

I appreciate Haynesworth's playing for TN. i dont know him personally. However as a fan of TN players in NFL, and his track record since best we keep our relationship to he and his at arm's length.

When he was with the Titans he was referred to as the best DL of the time and received the highest paying contract in the history of the NFL at the time....... he was more than good one contract year. He had a body of work to receive that contact. Now Snyder overpaid but still.

Then why did you go off on a tangent about his abilities while quoting the post talking about him looking small? Classy retort sir.
My comment was ON the photo. You know the one with Tuttle and Al standing next to each other. Haynesworth makes other NFL linemen look small. If you aren’t clear ask a question.

VN Store

Back