'19 AL DT LeDarrius Cox (Ole Miss signee)

Yeah a recruit must base his decision off CBs. New NCAA rule.

Not sure if your being a smart a$$ or joking.
With Anthony Harris and Lakia Henry trending away and someone saying Christopher Russell having us 3rd on his list, I was concerned about Cox looking around too.

So I guess since Henry and Harris are Hard Comits they are required to sign, based on new NCAA rule.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Not sure if your being a smart a$$ or joking.
With Anthony Harris and Lakia Henry trending away and someone saying Christopher Russell having us 3rd on his list, I was concerned about Cox looking around too.

I’m being a smart ass. Old CBs and CBs in general are pretty meaningless.

Big position of need. The fact he didn’t sign having been committed so long is not a good sign.

Big position of need. The fact he didn’t sign having been committed so long is not a good sign.

I thought I had seen one of the VQ mods essentially say we have backed off recruiting Cox. Don't believe he's a take right now for TN and probably not Auburn either. Probably another Clemons type deal. He probably ends up somewhere like Ole Miss, Memphis, TROY, S.Ala or UAB.

Cox was a four star player. He appeared to be a take when I looked at him after his commitment.

Believe his stock has fallen as the year went on. He continued dropping each Recruiting update. Don't see him ever ending up at TN.

I thought I had seen one of the VQ mods essentially say we have backed off recruiting Cox. Don't believe he's a take right now for TN and probably not Auburn either. Probably another Clemons type deal. He probably ends up somewhere like Ole Miss, Memphis, TROY, S.Ala or UAB.
The Auburn boards claim they are still after Cox. They still think he will flip even though he has stated he is “all vol”.

DL is a spot where we missed on some big recruits ( Solomon helps a lot), and as of right now there isn’t very many names left on the DL board. My guess is CJP is being honest with him about where he sits. I think he will be a part of the class here as a Blueshirt.

The Auburn boards claim they are still after Cox. They still think he will flip even though he has stated he is “all vol”.

DL is a spot where we missed on some big recruits ( Solomon helps a lot), and as of right now there isn’t very many names left on the DL board. My guess is CJP is being honest with him about where he sits. I think he will be a part of the class here as a Blueshirt.
I'd say getting 2 big NTs a DT a DE/OLB and adding crouch on top at OLB is a really good haul. On top of the 7 or so DL we signed last year. And I didn't even count Solomon in that.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back