‘23 AL DL Hunter Osborne (Alabama commit)

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama , VN Most Beloved Poster
Maybe. So I guess now we just assume that every player is lying unless they just come out say it’s about the money right?
Do you think he picks Bama if he isn't getting paid something? Maybe he took a discount to play at Bama, but let's not pretend he's not getting paid at all. You're not that dumb.

BigOrangeTrain

Morior Invictus
Do you think he picks Bama if he isn't getting paid something? Maybe he took a discount to play at Bama, but let's not pretend he's not getting paid at all. You're not that dumb.
I have no idea and neither does anyone else. Of course he is getting paid, but how do you know winning doesn’t mean more to this kid than money?

ABINGDON VOL FAN

Right. Unless a player comes out and says “it’s all about the money and winning means nothing” we just automatically assume said player is lying. Guilty until proven innocent right?
Not guilty or innocent. Just human nature and probable that money was likely the No. 1 reason. I would make the same choice and you would likely do also.

DaddyChad

Last edited:

DaddyChad

This wasn’t shocking. Kid was always going to Bama if they had room for him. I wonder if he’s figured out how far he was down Bama’s list of priorities and how long that keeps him on the bench there?

LittleVol

Nothing better than good VOL Football
Right. Unless a player comes out and says “it’s all about the money and winning means nothing” we just automatically assume said player is lying. Guilty until proven innocent right?
Lying?

Who's lying about anything?
Why can't you see a broader picture of things ever?
Just because a player is saying "rings over lambos" doesn't mean he's not getting BOTH.

He's saying winning matters most!
Suprise suprise🙄.

It's always "either, or" with you.

Christ...

VN Store