‘23 AL DL Hunter Osborne (Alabama commit)

Kid said “rings over lambos” after he committed. Wonder who’s that in reference to… Seems like ohio state but they weren’t even after him that much at all. Tennessee Texas and Gumps were the finalists

Hmmm so he chose winning over money. Interesting.

To the Bama's good again and water is wet crowd.

NIL really is exciting, really may give some parity to the sport we love.

Maybe. So I guess now we just assume that every player is lying unless they just come out say it’s about the money right?
Do you think he picks Bama if he isn't getting paid something? Maybe he took a discount to play at Bama, but let's not pretend he's not getting paid at all. You're not that dumb.

Do you think he picks Bama if he isn't getting paid something? Maybe he took a discount to play at Bama, but let's not pretend he's not getting paid at all. You're not that dumb.

I have no idea and neither does anyone else. Of course he is getting paid, but how do you know winning doesn’t mean more to this kid than money?

Right. Unless a player comes out and says “it’s all about the money and winning means nothing” we just automatically assume said player is lying. Guilty until proven innocent right?
Not guilty or innocent. Just human nature and probable that money was likely the No. 1 reason. I would make the same choice and you would likely do also.

Last edited:
This wasn’t shocking. Kid was always going to Bama if they had room for him. I wonder if he’s figured out how far he was down Bama’s list of priorities and how long that keeps him on the bench there?

Reactions: vettefool
Right. Unless a player comes out and says “it’s all about the money and winning means nothing” we just automatically assume said player is lying. Guilty until proven innocent right?
Lying?

Who's lying about anything?
Why can't you see a broader picture of things ever?
Just because a player is saying "rings over lambos" doesn't mean he's not getting BOTH.

He's saying winning matters most!
Suprise suprise🙄.

It's always "either, or" with you.

Christ...

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back