‘23 AL ATH Tony Mitchell

Hate to say it but Thompson HS is loaded with Coach's with ties to Ala. Including their HC. Most of Thompson's Elite end up in Tuscaloosa. Holding out hope that he's a Vol, but those ties are hard to overcome.

Hate to say it but Thompson HS is loaded with Coach's with ties to Ala. Including their HC. Most of Thompson's Elite end up in Tuscaloosa. Holding out hope that he's a Vol, but those ties are hard to overcome.
He doesn't want to be another bama db

None of this matters anymore in the recruiting age of NIL

None of this matters anymore in the recruiting age of NIL

Not so sure about that, every SEC school has the money to NIL any player they want. It's not just about money, he's getting paid wherever he goes. Hopefully he can see that he probably starts day 1 at TN. Ala is loaded with guys like him in the secondary. Hoping that Playing time and getting out of Ala are helping factors for us.

I would say we get no less than 3 five stars on offense this class. If we manage to do the same on defense it's game on.
We really need another big recruit on board so other recruits can see what the staff is selling coming to fruition. I hope it's Tate although I wouldn't count out OSU. If Mitchell is looking for the best deal, we should try to put one together. I think he's worth it. Once 2-3 big names are on board it will attract others.

VN Store

Back