‘23 AL ATH Tony Mitchell

“I talked with my mom and dad about it as well as the Coach Pruitt and Coach Ansley and Byron (Devinner), my coach,” Mitchell said. “My parents were real comfortable with it. They feel like this is a good fit for me.”

----

Wasn't he an Alabama handler?
Yes he likes Bama but is a big Pruitt fan and loves tn now

I hope this guys blows up, then we really have a good year and he solidifies his commitment and starts peer recruiting. Would be sick

Boom. There is a buzz going on right now. (Pun intended)

This guy isn't even old enough to go out on dates unsupervised.

Oh well, welcome into the fold, dude. Let's see if it sticks lol

Byron steered players to other schools as well, I know two that went to UGA (McGraw and the DB from Memphis), but I think Ole Miss and MSU also had kids he was involved with.

Doubt it sticks staff is bound to look different by then. Not talking about Pruitt being gone by any means but it’s likely things look differently by then

“I talked with my mom and dad about it as well as the Coach Pruitt and Coach Ansley and Byron (Devinner), my coach,” Mitchell said. “My parents were real comfortable with it. They feel like this is a good fit for me.”

----

Wasn't he an Alabama handler?
He’s a handler period. He’s pushed kids to UGA, pushes kids to bama as well. He likes Pruitt. I won’t say more on this one.

Reactions: LouderVol
Byron steered players to other schools as well, I know two that went to UGA (McGraw and the DB from Memphis), but I think Ole Miss and MSU also had kids he was involved with.
One of our former coaches had him barred from campus. I can’t remember if it was Dooley or Kiffin. I think Dooley.

* Class of 2023 athlete Tony Mitchell committed to Tennessee earlier this month but admits his early recruitment is far from over. A Florida native playing high school ball at Alabaster (Ala.) Thompson going forward, the Florida Gators are expected to host and begin recruiting the two-way talent sometime soon. Alabama and Georgia, each yet to offer, are two programs he expects to see on a consistent basis in the years to come.

-John Garcia, 247

I think most people know there will be some drama here. We shouldn’t freak out if and when he decommits. Shouldn’t but will, lol.

Reactions: GoVolsDR

VN Store

Back