'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

Gotta assume FL won’t allow travel expenses to get in the way of anything

If he chooses Florida, it’s either they have taken care of it (which I agree is the most likely scenario), or he *actually* doesn’t care about being away from his family that much.

As someone who went pretty far away from his family for college, I would have lied in interviews I knew my family would read about how important it was to be close to them. But it’s also possible I’m a bad person and I’m being cynical.

If he chooses Florida, it’s either they have taken care of it (which I agree is the most likely scenario), or he *actually* doesn’t care about being away from his family that much.

As someone who went pretty far away from his family for college, I would have lied in interviews I knew my family would read about how important it was to be close to them. But it’s also possible I’m a bad person and I’m being cynical.
Haha! Maybe! My gut right now tells me he’s FL bound, but maybe Mrs. Mullen gets a little frisky and ruins the visit. Nothing is guaranteed with weirdo Mehlen.

It seems to me, his heart is Florida.
But his head is ALL VOL.

Let's hope logix prevails 👍

Hope they drive to UF.... that extra 4 1/2 hours with lots not non interstate will be in our favor. That will weigh heavy when you calculate 5 or 6 game day trips.... if my math is good about 100 non interstate miles out of 280 to UT and about 250 non interstate miles out of 550 to UF.... Hope Cam's desire to wear ORANGE gets them both.... 72 is not a bad drive.... used it a lot to get to Ktown during my 36 Guntersville, Huntsville years..... Much prefer my 9 mile to stadium trip I have now....

Hope they drive to UF.... that extra 4 1/2 hours with lots not non interstate will be in our favor. That will weigh heavy when you calculate 5 or 6 game day trips.... if my math is good about 100 non interstate miles out of 280 to UT and about 250 non interstate miles out of 550 to UF.... Hope Cam's desire to wear ORANGE gets them both.... 72 is not a bad drive.... used it a lot to get to Ktown during my 36 Guntersville, Huntsville years..... Much prefer my 9 mile to stadium trip I have now....

Not only distance but the scenery!
From Huntsville all the way to Knoxville is pure beauty ! That's why so many Bammers vacation in East TN

The Beckwiths would have something to look forward too besides the game itself.

Shorter, less expensive, and MUCH more beautiful drive

May be an 8 hour trip to fly as well. On normal flights.

Vol and here’s why...

Stays close to bro and makes it easy on mom
Gators have signed 3628 players and picked up another 7263 in the portal so they only have room for a few more
Coach Barnes

VN Store

Back