'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

Over/under of 1.5 days till the UF guys to start the “Numbers are tight, Beckwith may not get in the class” talk.
The recruitment of Florence (AL) four-star athlete Damarcus Beckwith looks to have tightened as we hit the final stretch. While Beckwith has named the Gators his outright leader since October, this is a much closer race between Florida and Tennessee under the surface. Florida's way they want to use Beckwith, much in the way of Kyle Pitts, an an athletic tight end has been a major draw to Beckwith. However, Tennessee has distance on their side, as it's closer to home than Gainesville, which has been a factor the Gators have had to overcome as of late. Beckwith will not be visiting anywhere this weekend and will continue to weigh options into the final weekend. The Vols seem to have some buzz here late. It's also worth noting, Beckwith's half brother, Camryn Beckwith, is committed to the Vols as a preferred walk-on and could possibly visit Knoxville this weekend.

- UF 247

Under.

Alderman then followed with this:

I think it's getting tight. Not sure I like how things are trending here though.

It's going to come down to being close to home which UT has or the way he would be used on the field which UF has.

Yeah, wouldn’t say Beckwith is a priority guy. He’s a guy they have liked a lot though. Definitely a guy they would take, but wouldn’t say he’s a priority type.

It's happening boys.

Alderman then followed with this:

It's happening boys.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 wow! I didn’t know they were as bad as UGA’s guys. Everyone they don’t get “isn’t a priority”. Just like Joseph all over again. It’s amazing to me how many non priorities Mehlen goes in home with the week of signing day

Oh how the pendulum swings.

Pitpendulumtop.png

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 wow! I didn’t know they were as bad as UGA’s guys. Everyone they don’t get “isn’t a priority”. Just like Joseph all over again. It’s amazing to me how many non priorities Mehlen goes in home with the week of signing day
The UF 247 mods go the extra mile and bring way more day to day info to their subscribers than our 247 guys or VQ do. However they are major homers, much like UGA's mods. USCjr guys are the worst.

We seem to be the minority where our major mod guys aren't swayed by their fandom for that particular team.

VN Store

Back