Ainge????

After that late season win at Florida he held a rose in his mouth and said I'm going back home refering to the Rose Bowl for the National Championship then proceeded to lose to LSU in the SECCG.

What was the year????

After that late season win at Florida he held a rose in his mouth and said I'm going back home refering to the Rose Bowl for the National Championship then proceeded to lose to LSU in the SECCG.

What was the year????
That's almost sickening....Then again, Clausen was also good enough to beat UGA with one hand tied behind his back also

John Henderson and every other Vol did the same thing. The aftermath: Casey threw for three hundred yards. Our fabulous defense let Matt Mauck make them look like fools. No one should fault Casey for his enthusiasm at the track. In fact, I wish the circumstances at UT would allow another player to be that enthusiastic and optimistic again.

Every one but Casey failed to show up in Atlanta.....

Of course all the people in Atlanta had Roses in their mouths....

I could care less it didn't effect me but I know older folks that were like "Oh that little cocky sum b****"

I'm just offering instances of why maybe he's not looked on in a good sence.

John Henderson and every other Vol did the same thing. The aftermath: Casey threw for three hundred yards. Our fabulous defense let Matt Mauck make them look like fools. No one should fault Casey for his enthusiasm at the track. In fact, I wish the circumstances at UT would allow another player to be that enthusiastic and optimistic again.

Amen Brother!

What is wrong with a little swagger?

never said he's the reason we lost, i don't think he had a great game though.
Nobody had a great game but how can you peg that loss on Ainge? I'm not trying to argue with you over him because he's my favorite player on the team but how can you truly peg that loss on just him? There's enough blame to go around, we just plain got beat.......I don't believe Erik Ainge fumbled the ball that got returned for a TD....The game wasn't out of hand by then....Sure he could have mastered a comeback but Ainge was the only one chasing after him after the fumble, what's that tell you? Everyone else gave up

never said he's the reason we lost, i don't think he had a great game though.

He threw for 300 yards. Our defense was bad enough that I could have played QB for LSU and still won. Travis Stephens and Donte Stallworth both lost fumbles. Clausen was our MVP in that game. Hands down.

No one got up and said "Hey were going to Cali baby" pretty much like he did.

Nobody had a great game but how can you peg that loss on Ainge? I'm not trying to argue with you over him because he's my favorite player on the team but how can you truly peg that loss on just him? There's enough blame to go around, we just plain got beat.......I don't believe Erik Ainge fumbled the ball that got returned for a TD....The game wasn't out of hand by then....Sure he could have mastered a comeback but Ainge was the only one chasing after him after the fumble, what's that tell you? Everyone else gave up

never said ainge lost the game. i blame fulmer more than anybody for how bad we looked. my reference to ainge is going nowhere is after college as in the NFL.

I have pictures of John Henderson and Will Overstreet holding roses up triumphantly.

Again like I stated before. No one got up and said hey were going Back to Cali, Like Clausen did. If thousands of fans are giving you Roses what you gonna do say No?

You do have the choice when you speak to say thanks for comming out or say something very brash and not back it up and look like a fool. See Erik ainge Gator Chomp this year.

VN Store

Back