Ainge????

i'll stand by that. against florida he wasn't very impressive. we were favored in the other games. i won't even mention last year. as a freshmen he had a some good games against florida and georgia. i can give you those games, but when we need him to stand up and lead the team. the game is usually over. we didn't get a chance to see him against lsu and arky this year. i do remember him giving the gator chomp right before we got beat this year. that was the biggest game this year besides the bowl and we lost both of them. we were suppose to beat the rest of the teams, thats like saying wow he had a great game against AF.
He threw 2 TD passes and done what he could with no running game and a poor offensive line, how's that not impressive, I guess he would have impressed you if he won the game? The game should have been out of reach when Ainge did the Chomp.....I believe at the time it was 17-7.....Shoulda been 24-7 at the end of the 3rd quarter but the INT for a TD got called back if you remember.....You can't blame that game on Ainge, our defense let up in that one......When this year hasn't Ainge stepped up and lead the team? Say what you want but last year was last year, nothing you or I could do to change it

Cooter will be a fan favorite and thus get the home crowd feel no matter where the game was played. even in sevierville. I understand he knows the game extremely well too. advantage cooter

Cooter will be a fan favorite and thus get the home crowd feel no matter where the game was played. even in sevierville. I understand he knows the game extremely well too. advantage cooter
I got to see Joey play a couple of times at Sevier County.....Granted that was high school ball, but I think he could take him.....I'm a homer though so any guy from close to hear I'm gonna want to win something LOL

i saw matthews too. thought he had what it would take to make it @ UT... boy was i wrong. hope he's doing well though. any news on what he's up to now?

i saw matthews too. thought he had what it would take to make it @ UT... boy was i wrong. hope he's doing well though. any news on what he's up to now?

I remember reading an article about him wanting to be a cop back in his senior year. I have no clue what he's up to.

He's a cop now for the Sevier County Sherrif's Department, he comes out this way all the time.....Not like to my house or anything cuz I do a good job of keeping out of trouble but I see Joey a lot out this way....Super nice guy

He threw 2 TD passes and done what he could with no running game and a poor offensive line, how's that not impressive, I guess he would have impressed you if he won the game? The game should have been out of reach when Ainge did the Chomp.....I believe at the time it was 17-7.....Shoulda been 24-7 at the end of the 3rd quarter but the INT for a TD got called back if you remember.....You can't blame that game on Ainge, our defense let up in that one......When this year hasn't Ainge stepped up and lead the team? Say what you want but last year was last year, nothing you or I could do to change it

i was at the florida game ainge was not impressive, on acouple of plays he looked like shades of last year. i wouldn't say he lost it, but he didn't help. he underthrew meach on the second series i think which should have been 6. the PSU game was not as bad, but he was far from impressive. the rest of the games we were suppose to win that he played in.

He's a cop now for the Sevier County Sherrif's Department, he comes out this way all the time.....Not like to my house or anything cuz I do a good job of keeping out of trouble but I see Joey a lot out this way....Super nice guy

thanks for the info. hopefully i'll never run into him.

you know i could have swore i saw him awhile back and mentioned to my wife that cop looked like joey matthews. thats pretty cool.

VN Store

Back