Ahsoka (August 22nd) Disney+

Thrawn could have been played by a better actor......I mean the voice is neat but dude looks like he should be on the real housewives of tattooine. Is it just my wishful thinking or is Sabine and Shin about to have a far away galaxy romance soon.
no
Mikkelson is an epic actor…as well as being the voice of Thrawn on Tebels.
tebels is a great show
I thought he was solid except for the hair piece.
didnt notice

Reactions: chatsworth_vol
Still loving it. I get if you didn't watch Rebels, you might not be feeling it. There's something about introducing characters and building them that makes them more yours, versus jumping in a show midway that feels like it's constraining itself to characters already built.

Reactions: BenGrimm
Still loving it. I get if you didn't watch Rebels, you might not be feeling it. There's something about introducing characters and building them that makes them more yours, versus jumping in a show midway that feels like it's constraining itself to characters already built.
It’s definitely steeped in Rebels backstory.

I listen to podcast called Star Wars 30 Questions. Really kind of a comedy after show thing. Of the 3 guys on the show only one has watched all of Rebels. The other two only watched the final season of CW.

It took one of them about 3 episodes to come around but by E5 they were all on board and really digging the show.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Sorry if already discussed, but if Baylon lives past next week I wonder how they're going to handle it later on. Sucks because he's a great part of the show. Ray Stevenson was great.

Finished the show last night. Outside of the Anakin episode, probably my least favorite of anything they’ve put out show wise.

DEI? Based on what? The main characters are women? You are wearing your personal bias on your sleeve.
it's dei, bad dei, they're not even trying to make it good. it's not start wars, it's disney star wars. i mean, it's just bad to a point that it's funny.

it's dei, bad dei, they're not even trying to make it good. it's not start wars, it's disney star wars. i mean, it's just bad to a point that it's funny.
At least you didn’t call it “woke”, you used the more intellectual variation 😂😂😂

“Grrrr female leads isn’t Star Wars! It’s DEI!!!!”

Reactions: GritNGrind1906
At least you didn’t call it “woke”, you used the more intellectual variation 😂😂😂

“Grrrr female leads isn’t Star Wars! It’s DEI!!!!”
what's sad is that you don't see how bad that fan fiction is. if it's gonna be woke dei crap make it decent. i guess you're young so you probably don't understood good writing. you don't know what you don't know.

what's sad is that you don't see how bad that fan fiction is. if it's gonna be woke dei crap make it decent. i guess you're young so you probably don't understood good writing. you don't know what you don't know.

While I think the series as a whole had some pacing issues it was mostly well done.

But please enlighten us on the DEI, old wise one.

VN Store

Back