Temuera Morrison
Eman Esfandi
Genevieve O'Reilly
Ray Stevenson
Diana Lee Inosanto
David Tennant
Chopper (C1-10P)

Last edited:
I was too I just wish the movie would’ve been better but he nailed Frank Castle and Punisher. RIP Ray Stevenson

I agree. Jon Bernthal did a great job portraying him as well especially in the first season before they tried to humanize him a bit too much. Yeah, there hasn't been that great of movies or shows with Punisher. Just good actors portraying the role.

Reactions: Voldog1998
Finished Clone Wars for the first time last night and it was amazing. I never made it out of the first season when it originally aired. Those final 4 or 5 episodes were fantastic. Even though I just watched Rebels it makes me want to see it again as I now have reference on a lot of the characters that first appeared in CW and then in Rebels.

Now I'm going to start The Bad Batch.

Finished Clone Wars for the first time last night and it was amazing. I never made it out of the first season when it originally aired. Those final 4 or 5 episodes were fantastic. Even though I just watched Rebels it makes me want to see it again as I now have reference on a lot of the characters that first appeared in CW and then in Rebels.

Now I'm going to start The Bad Batch.

Those last few episodes of the clone wars were top notch. Definitely some of the best Star Wars ever made.

I cannot wait for that show!
Sigh, I just cannot imagine how they can possibly screw this up. Looks amazing. Hope they dont try to make a new trilogy or some junk here.

Please Disney, please dont screw up Thrawn, and then spend 10 more years dragging it out trying to fix it🤦🏼‍♂️😂

Sigh, I just cannot imagine how they can possibly screw this up. Looks amazing. Hope they dont try to make a new trilogy or some junk here.

Please Disney, please dont screw up Thrawn, and then spend 10 more years dragging it out trying to fix it🤦🏼‍♂️😂
Thrawn originally debuted on Rebels which was on Disney XD.

Which was created by Dave Filoni who is also writing Ashoka and Thrawn is being played by Lars Mikkelsen who did his voice in Rebels as well.

Thrawn originally debuted on Rebels which was on Disney XD.

Which was created by Dave Filoni who is also writing Ashoka and Thrawn is being played by Lars Mikkelsen who did his voice in Rebels as well.
nm

Last edited:

VN Store

Back