According to Da'Rick

I won't lie. If I had that much control over a lot of people's emotions and feelings, I'd probably mess with them too. But yeah, we'll see. I don't know why he'd leave though. All he has to do is go one year and he's a potential 1st round pick in the NFL. If he leaves, he sits and doesn't get to the League as fast.

he won't leave on his own. when he leaves, it will be because he was told to leave...

jerking everyone around by offering congrats to his local school and ex teammates moving up and saying hes anxious to speak truth about rumors from guys like you ?

read what he typed again but without adding your own hotsauce.

nothin to see here folks, quit stalkin

sorry dude. I've not seen what he said. I don't access tweeter

I'm responding to all the fans comments based on my experience with players and what they do to get the fan base stirred up. I think he is playing around..

sorry dude. I've not seen what he said. I don't access tweeter

I'm responding to all the fans comments based on my experience with players and what they do to get the fan base stirred up. I think he is playing around..

so, if i'm understanding you correctly, you are saying that Darick is the one instigating chaos based on how you interpret random message board posters interpretations of his actual words. everyone has a right to an opinion but if this is how you reach yours...it does not carry much weight. it's just another person tossing another flaming dart.

so, if i'm understanding you correctly, you are saying that Darick is the one instigating chaos based on how you interpret random message board posters interpretations of his actual words. everyone has a right to an opinion but if this is how you reach yours...it does not carry much weight. it's just another person tossing another flaming dart.

What Larry (LWS) says carries weight. He just doesn't feel the need to prove himself.

A lot of you need to quit pretending you're not worried about Da'rick's situation. Leaving the university is a possibility believe it or not.

At the rate that Saint Richt's players are being suspended, Da'Rick may try and get a waiver so he can play immediately at UGA. 4 defensive starters already suspended for games next year. The latest being Ogletree and Rambo.

If he's gone then he's gone and it could be the best thing that happens to our team this year.

This is a TEAM sport and he's 100% totally ALL about himself and his stats.

With Hunter back and alot more competition at WR and his targets going way down then the kid just might be crying that he won't have the stats to go NFL after this season and he may just want out of the SEC to try and make himself look much better.

Anytime a cancer leaves a team it's always been a good thing so if that's what's coming then I want it done and over with and maybe that'll help other kids grow up a bit quicker.

He should still have to sit out this season so that will delay him going NFL anyway so his decisionmaking isn't too bright and I doubt he'll have a gunslinger like Bray throwing to him at Georgia State.

Now on with Spring practice and real TEAM building.

VFL...GBO!!!

If you look at some of the conversations he is having on twitter, there may be something to the rumor

If he's gone then he's gone and it could be the best thing that happens to our team this year.

This is a TEAM sport and he's 100% totally ALL about himself and his stats.

With Hunter back and alot more competition at WR and his targets going way down then the kid just might be crying that he won't have the stats to go NFL after this season and he may just want out of the SEC to try and make himself look much better.

Anytime a cancer leaves a team it's always been a good thing so if that's what's coming then I want it done and over with and maybe that'll help other kids grow up a bit quicker.

He should still have to sit out this season so that will delay him going NFL anyway so his decisionmaking isn't too bright and I doubt he'll have a gunslinger like Bray throwing to him at Georgia State.

Now on with Spring practice and real TEAM building.

VFL...GBO!!!

Totally agree. If this is true, he must not be getting his ego stroked anymore by the staff. He knows we've got three maybe four studs coming to knoxville that can replace him this fall. Give his touches to someone else. If not true, go to work. You've got the best QB in the SEC. All upside.

Look, it's probably true that the locker room chemistry and such would improve if Da'Rick left. But it's just dumb to say the team would be better without him. You're talking about an NFL talent and a 1000 yard receiver last year. Having two guys of that caliber completely changes the way defenses play against us. Lose Da'Rick and Hunter sees double coverage every play. He probably still gets his 1000 if he stays healthy, but our offense is just as inexplosive as it was after the first series of the Florida game last year.

For the record, I'm not saying he's gone. Just saying it's a huge loss if he is.

Reactions: 1 person
OH Da'Rick...where hast though strayn.
IF he wants to transfer...
IF Dooley releases him to go to a school in the south (i.e. where we recruit)...
BLAH BLAH BLAH....BS!!!

I think he is just making an allusion to the first HOME game of the season and the arse whoopin in store for GA ST.

Where did all this DR stuff come from? DR has had a couple of good practice days and about to have another. From everything i hear, DR has done everything CDD had ask of him a couple months ago.

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back