About Kentuckys ten wins

Guess saying those were Tennessee’s worst years makes it sound better. But stoops is just now getting Kentucky like he pictured it. First he had to get some talent. Then he upgraded the facilities and got a few wins. Now he has had success year after year and recruits are starting to come to Kentucky. Recruits we wouldn’t even try to get before. Yea it is fun being a Kentucky fan rn either way. We are headed in a good direction.

Guess saying those were Tennessee’s worst years makes it sound better. But stoops is just now getting Kentucky like he pictured it. First he had to get some talent. Then he upgraded the facilities and got a few wins. Now he has had success year after year and recruits are starting to come to Kentucky. Recruits we wouldn’t even try to get before. Yea it is fun being a Kentucky fan rn either way. We are headed in a good direction.
Facilities? 😂Kroger field and the football facilities there are better than Vandy

Facilities? 😂Kroger field and the football facilities there are better than Vandy
Well if you do the research you would be amazed. Check it out. Kentucky has brand new everything. Maybe the capacity is not as big but as far as how nice it is take a look at it

Kentucky had a solid season, they deserve some credit. You wouldn't be able to stand our fanbase if we won 10 games, truth be told. Stoops has done a hell of a job and I don't see him leaving. He'd be crazy. Win 7 games or more and he's safe. With SEC TV $s, Kentucky can match nearly any offer he gets.

Having said that, I like where we are. Some more Jimmies and Joes and I think we're well positioned to be 2nd in the East challenging UGA for the top spot.

Reactions: VolWatchman
Just stating facts. When Kentucky starts wining the games, we’ll be worried. Having teams in the SEC that can actually play football is good for all of us. Congratulations on the double digit wins (4th time in history).
Remember Tennessee is still 2nd in the SEC in all time wins. we’ll be just fine.

They have a brand new 200 million dollar facilty that is as nice as any in the country. That’s why non UK fans think all the success is coming from nowhere. Stoops has put in the work and it’s paying off. Would bet Kentucky’s facilities are nicer than Tennessee’s. But if you are like most you are stuck on the 80s and 90s

12 games (worst in Vols history) Cats get 3 wins.
But if you want to count all time, it’s 22%. 118 games .26, total wins.
Why do you keep putting .26? It'
12 games (worst in Vols history) Cats get 3 wins.
But if you want to count all time, it’s 22%. 118 games .26, total wins.
Why do you keep putting ".26"? Are you a UT grad?

No one outside of Lexington gives a rats azz about what ky did this year or in 20 years for that matter.

Geez dude. This thread was literally created on a Vol board by a Vol fan. The thread and replies show some care.

I agree with you on one thing. I care about what we do, not what anyone else does. We get it right, it doesn't matter what others do. We get it wrong and I am not going let myself be consumed with hoping everyone else fails too. Life is too short.

Reactions: volfaninky
Just stating facts. When Kentucky starts wining the games, we’ll be worried. Having teams in the SEC that can actually play football is good for all of us. Congratulations on the double digit wins (4th time in history).
Remember Tennessee is still 2nd in the SEC in all time wins. we’ll be just fine.
Right 4th in history but 2nd in how long?

Just stating facts. When Kentucky starts wining the games, we’ll be worried. Having teams in the SEC that can actually play football is good for all of us. Congratulations on the season. 4th time in school history with double digit wins.

Reactions: Kentucky wildcat
Just stating facts. When Kentucky starts wining the games, we’ll be worried. Having teams in the SEC that can actually play football is good for all of us. Congratulations on the season. 4th time in school history with double digit wins.
Y’all are worried now don’t lie

VN Store

Back