About Bama…..

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Anything less than a two td loss is a sign things aren’t progressing. Fact?

Anything less than a two td loss is a sign things aren’t progressing. Fact?
If we were healthy I would agree but such is not the case. Key injuries in essential spots mangnify the mismatch. We need players and depth which will come from transfers and recruiting. Solid coaching staff in place that can develop players. Players buying in and no quit in this group. Finally looks like we are shaking off the incompetency that we have been plagued with over the past 10-15 years.

Reactions: bigorangepoppa
No, we are going to get boat raced most likely, and it's not a downer at all as far as program trajectory. Whether it's close or not depends alot on them. They have been inconsistent on defense but if they come to play it will not be close, their talent is a level we have not seen yet this year.

Reactions: savannahfan
I’m more worried about running the offense than the final score. If Hooker can’t go Tennessee has no chance. It will be a blood bath and we’ll be lucky to get 3 points total

Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2
It'll take a miracle without HH. I expect to lose by quite a bit with very little offense. I'll say it now...... when we don't score more than a TD, nobody should be mad at Coach. He's aware of what it takes to produce on offense. The injuries and depth are not in our favor at all.

Reactions: bigorangepoppa
I don’t know. Let’s see some injury news first. We’ve got so many guys nicked JH might have to recruit from the Sigma Chi house to fill some spots.

It'll take a miracle without HH. I expect to lose by quite a bit with very little offense. I'll say it now...... when we don't score more than a TD, nobody should be mad at Coach. He's aware of what it takes to produce on offense. The injuries and depth are not in our favor at all.
Some of the injuries are due to this new Offense more plays means more time on field for the D and more plays for the O.

Our team is a mash unit and we will get crushed as usual by them but that won’t stop our progression. Now if Kentucky boat races us and we lose to south alabama or Vandy then yea we will have regressed and the season will be a disappointment and the blowout wins against Mizzou and South Carolina will be forgotten.

Where does that thought even come from? We're a thin team that has turned into a complete MASH unit. Unless some folks get healthy in a hurry, Saturday is pure survival mode.
I've said it before and ill day it again. Regardless of depth or injuries, or whatever other excuse we want to use, we have to beat Alabama. it's beyond comical at this point. it needs to happen and we are capable.

I've said it before and ill day it again. Regardless of depth or injuries, or whatever other excuse we want to use, we have to beat Alabama. it's beyond comical at this point. it needs to happen and we are capable.

You are the most delusional poster on this site, and that is saying so much.

At some point in the next three years... yes, but you didnt do what you needed to do to win this year (which was stay healthy), and A&M did us no flipping favors by playing them first. Alabama has a blue flame fire under their ass rn. They are going to make sure there isn't a soul left on the field before this game is over.

Where does that thought even come from? We're a thin team that has turned into a complete MASH unit. Unless some folks get healthy in a hurry, Saturday is pure survival mode.
Yeah, the bye week can't get here quick enough. Key contributors in the 2nd half against OM include Ollie Lane, Dayne Davis, Leneath Whitehead, Marcus Pierce Jr., and Joe Milton... nothing against those guys, but it highlights how banged up we are and how big the dropoff is from the starters.

Not beating Alabama this year. TAMU made them mad. As thin as the Vols are, this is going to be a slaughter. It is about to be a very bad, no good, horrible three game stretch.

Depth, or the lack thereof, is about to become crushing reality.

I’m more worried about running the offense than the final score. If Hooker can’t go Tennessee has no chance. It will be a blood bath and we’ll be lucky to get 3 points total

I agree with what you say,, to a point. Regardless of Hooker being able to play makes no difference. It will be a blood bath either way. Just wish we could be healthy enough to really see what this bunch is capable of.

VN Store

Back