About Bama…..

They are going to remind you who is in charge and bring everyone back down to earth against "The national champions UCF."

I'm going to have to take this one off, it's not good for my health. Learn your lessons. Come back next year with the soul purpose of DESTROYING THE A GAME.

I've said it before and ill day it again. Regardless of depth or injuries, or whatever other excuse we want to use, we have to beat Alabama. it's beyond comical at this point. it needs to happen and we are capable.
Well it won’t till Saban retires or we recruit to their level or better

So my questions and idea for the bama game is, How is the Oline looking? Are we going to have the stating players start, or a patch work like we had against old miss If it's a patchwork DO NOT play Hooker, he will just get hurt again. I say start Milton and let him run every play, run, run and run again. Let him take the beating. We all know he loves the contact. If we have the whole oline back then play Hooker and play for the hopeful upset.

Anything less than a two td loss is a sign things aren’t progressing. Fact?
We are without our QB, RB, and best offensive lineMEN, and you expect this game to tell us anything? We have clearly progressed from the days of losing to Georgia state

No injuries would be nice. No turnovers and play like they have nothing to lose.

VN Store

Back