Abortions Rights Win (Again)

Haven’t so far.
Won’t next time.
I’m sure you can justify your Biden vote though by blaming Trump.
Good for you. You vote Libertarian or just do nothing and come on here and act like you’re above it all?

Either way, good for you, and I mean that.

Good for you. You vote Libertarian or just do nothing and come on here and act like you’re above it all?

Either way, good for you, and I mean that.
Unlike you, my beliefs don’t change based on who is talking.
I’m social liberal. The Democrats give lip service to it but ultimately only make things worse.
I’m fiscally conservative. The republicans give lip service to it but spend like drunk sailors when they have power so ultimately they only make things worse.

Bill Clinton was my last major party vote.

So you tell me.
Who is there that represents me?

Hint it isn’t any of the usual suspects.

Reactions: Vol since 77
Folks actually think we should vote the human rumba in again.

No thanks.
The rumba is a dance.

If you meant roomba, well let’s not get into cognitive decline. Trump seems to think he’s gonna be running against Obama again.

To be clear, yes I’d vote for Biden’s reanimated corpse over Trump, because I know Trump endeavors to be a dictator and gives zero Fs about any of America’s principles. You know, like freedom.

Unlike you, my beliefs don’t change based on who is talking.
I’m social liberal. The Democrats give lip service to it but ultimately only make things worse.
I’m fiscally conservative. The republicans give lip service to it but spend like drunk sailors when they have power so ultimately they only make things worse.

Bill Clinton was my last major party vote.

So you tell me.
Who is there that represents me?

Hint it isn’t any of the usual suspects.
Good. Stay home. That’s probably for the best.

The rumba is a dance.

If you meant roomba, well let’s not get into cognitive decline. Trump seems to think he’s gonna be running against Obama again.

To be clear, yes I’d vote for Biden’s reanimated corpse over Trump, because I know Trump endeavors to be a dictator and gives zero Fs about any of America’s principles. You know, like freedom.
You must have slept through vax mandates. But keep trying to pick up that turd from the clean end.

Reactions: whodeycin85
There’s never been a federal vaccine mandate. If your job forced you, that sounds like the free market at work.

Are you prepared to defend Trump’s treason with anything other than whataboutism?
The government coerced/forced companies to enforce the mandate.

Biden is currently committing treason by letting our borders being invaded by illegals. Are you prepared to defend that?

Do you like war, high interest rates, high inflation, high fuel prices, Hamas being chambered in 5.56?

Do you approve of Joe showering with his daughter?

What you’re missing is the difference of opinion in morality.
Do you believe that killing someone who’s attacking you is murder? I know people who believe that any killing is morally wrong. Should they get to push that belief on me?

No. States rights are the way to go here. If you believe abortion is murder and you can’t convince everyone in your state of that, then take off.

Look at it this way: anybody refusing to fight back against an attacker on grounds that it is morally wrong is likely to find it was a self correcting error in judgement ... and be one fewer person in the gene pool.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I hope so otherwise I’m looking at being in between a rock and a hard place at some point.

Bob Dylan view on that:

Well, they'll stone ya when you're trying to be so good,
They'll stone ya just like they said they would.
They'll stone ya when you're tryin' to go home.
Then they'll stone ya when you're there all alone.
But I would not feel so all alone,
Everybody must get stoned.

Well, they'll stone ya when you're walkin' 'long the street.
They'll stone ya when you're tryin' to keep your seat.
They'll stone ya when you're walkin' on the floor.
They'll stone ya when you're walkin' to the door.

They'll stone ya when you're at the breakfast table.
They'll stone ya when you are young and able.
They'll stone ya when you're tryin' to make a buck.
They'll stone ya and then they'll say, "good luck."
Tell ya what, I would not feel so all alone,

Well, they'll stone you and say that it's the end.
Then they'll stone you and then they'll come back again.
They'll stone you when you're riding in your car.
They'll stone you when you're playing your guitar.
Yes, but I would not feel so all alone,

Well, they'll stone you when you walk all alone.
They'll stone you when you are walking home.
They'll stone you and then say you are brave.
They'll stone you when you are set down in your grave.

The government coerced/forced companies to enforce the mandate.

Biden is currently committing treason by letting our borders being invaded by illegals. Are you prepared to defend that?

Do you like war, high interest rates, high inflation, high fuel prices, Hamas being chambered in 5.56?

Do you approve of Joe showering with his daughter?
No they didn’t.

No he isn’t.

Biden doesn’t control any of those things.

And WHAT?!!! 🤣🤣🤣

You gotta consume something other than Newsmax dude, you sound schizophrenic.

The rumba is a dance.

Serious questions for you...
1. Between DJT and JB who has had more more EO and policies shot down due to them unconstitutional?
2. When is Trump trial for treason?? Insurrection?
3. You do realize that both JB and his press sec have referred to his administration as the Obama administration right?
4. What policies of DJT did you disagree with?
5. Have you ever heard of Ashley Bidens diary?

VN Store

Back