Abortions Rights Win (Again)

As long as I agree with it, why not?

I'd find it really odd and bigoted if someone said, "I'm against murder, but if the source of that prohibition is The Bible (or other religious text), then I reject that principle."

I have actually debated people who seriously said that voting or legislation based upon personal opinions was fine whereas reaching the same views from a religious basis is wrong.

Seems like cutting off their noses to spite their faces. "I thought it was a great, logical, moral, sound doctrine...until someone said they got the idea from a religious text. Now I'm opposed to it no matter how good it sounds."

Screwy.
What you’re missing is the difference of opinion in morality.
Do you believe that killing someone who’s attacking you is murder? I know people who believe that any killing is morally wrong. Should they get to push that belief on me?

No. States rights are the way to go here. If you believe abortion is murder and you can’t convince everyone in your state of that, then take off.

Reactions: AM64 and Jxn Vol
And the GOP state legislature is already moving to nullify the will of the voters. When they tell you they don’t care about democracy you should believe them.

2 sides of the same coin. It’s time to end the 2 party system.
Ahhh, both sides-ism… these days usually brought up when the GOP is having a particularly fascist-y day.

If I was talking about insider trading and grift that might apply. It doesn’t here.

Reactions: OHvol40
Ahhh, both sides-ism… these days usually brought up when the GOP is having a particularly fascist-y day.

If I was talking about insider trading and grift that might apply. It doesn’t here.
Bull ****.
One side gives lip service one way. The other side lip service the other way. At the end of the day there’s very little difference in the two.
You’re new here so I’ll excuse your stupidity on who you assume I am.

Bull ****.
One side gives lip service one way. The other side lip service the other way. At the end of the day there’s very little difference in the two.
You’re new here so I’ll excuse your stupidity on who you assume I am.
Lol I don’t care who you are, you’re wrong. And I’m not new, I just can rarely stomach the amount of ignorance here for too long.

Project 2025 empowers the executive branch to the point of no possible accountability- exactly what Trump wants. If you wanna lap that up because "both sides", that’s on you.

Lol I don’t care who you are, you’re wrong. And I’m not new, I just can rarely stomach the amount of ignorance here for too long.

Project 2025 empowers the executive branch to the point of no possible accountability- exactly what Trump wants. If you wanna lap that up because "both sides", that’s on you.
Nut up wimp!

VN Store

Back