Abortions and the bible.

So, killing a cow is bad in God's eyes.
It is if there was no valid, useful purpose for it. I think those who kill only for sport and do not use the meat are viewed poorly by the Father. Is it sin? Probably.

The killing of animals for food has been OK since the time of Noah (Genesis 9:3 Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything).
Who killed the first animal? Was there a valid, useful purpose?
The killing of animals for sacrifice has been OK since the fall of Adam and Eve. You probably don't think there was a valid, useful purpose for it, and that's OK. Believers do.

Matt 10:29 Are not two sparrows sold for a cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Does what you think change reality in any way?
If you only rob one bank does that make you a bank robber?
If you only tell one lie does that make you a honest person?
Is there a difference between right and wrong or is that, in your mind, like truth subjective?

@Purple Tiger

And......
These many ways to G-d....does that mean G-d reveals himself differently to different religions? Even though most claim that they are the only way to G-d.
Or
Are there many Gods?
Do these Gods get along?
Do they have a top G-d?

Or.......

Is there only one G-d and one way too him?
(Truth).

Someone is right and someone is wrong

(Absolute truth)

Last edited:
Does what you think change reality in any way?
If you only rob one bank does that make you a bank robber?
If you only tell one lie does that make you a honest person?
Is there a difference between right and wrong or is that, in your mind, like truth subjective?
Not my reality. The other questions you ask here remind me of the kind stoned teenagers ask each other.

@Purple Tiger

And......
These many ways to G-d....does that mean G-d reveals himself differently to different religions? Even though most claim that they are the only way to G-d.
Or
Are there many Gods?
Do these Gods get along?
Do they have a top G-d?

Or.......

Is there only one G-d and one way too him?
(Truth).

Someone is right and someone is wrong

(Absolute truth)

There are no absolute truths regarding God or gods. It's all hermeneutics. If you truly believe that there is only one way to God, shouldn't you be worried about evangelizing to all non-Christians, including Jews?

Reactions: Septic
There are no absolute truths regarding God or gods. It's all hermeneutics. If you truly believe that there is only one way to God, shouldn't you be worried about evangelizing to all non-Christians, including Jews?

There is absolute truth in everything, your understanding isn’t required.

Deflection begins with statements like “your questions remind me.....” but remain unanswered. Then they move on too “shouldn’t you Be....”
But since you brought it up and lack understanding......
Are you so ignorant that you don’t understand what’s happening here?
Do you think my conversation with you is for your benefit?

Go get lit and get back too me.

There is absolute truth in everything, your understanding isn’t required.

Deflection begins with statements like “your questions remind me.....” but remain unanswered. Then they move on too “shouldn’t you Be....”
But since you brought it up and lack understanding......
Are you so ignorant that you don’t understand what’s happening here?
Do you think my conversation with you is for your benefit?

Go get lit and get back too me.

I honestly don't get or care about your questions. I've said all I can say. If you ask me about bank robbers, right and wrong and lying, then I won't answer.

So, immaterial laws exist independent of human opinion?
Am I hearing you right?

Clearly not; I've not granted that the laws of logic are immaterial. However, the laws of logic could be immaterial and you'd still be in the same predicament. What does this have to do with whether value is objective or not?

Clearly not; I've not granted that the laws of logic are immaterial. However, the laws of logic could be immaterial and you'd still be in the same predicament. What does this have to do with whether value is objective or not?

Just seems curious too me.

VN Store

Back