A&M hires TCU coach

The night crew, Vol66 and VOLinNorthKnox broke the news at 1:30 AM this morning.........

Reactions: txbo
Seriously...

I remember when Raleigh got fired. I was here for the coaching search. Schloss was everyone’s target, but everyone knew it wasn’t gonna happen.

Schloss has been the one everyone wants whenever a job comes open for as long as I can remember...this is a big time pull for Texas A&M.

The real question...wonder what they think about little brother in Austin right now, lol..

Ahem, a rhetorical question.

Reactions: VolnJC

Would be a big name hire especially since he has turned down other top jobs...does lack of knowledge of area hinder recruiting? I guess LSU name recruits itself but I would still say O'Sullivan would be a better fit imo

I live in the DFW area. Didn’t see this one coming at all. Very surprised.

Reactions: vol66
Report I saw said TA&M will pay $1.25M per year for their new hire.

Ladies and gents... time to start lining up to the My All campaign and putting our money (everyone can afford something) where our social media mouths (everyone here has at least one) are

Last edited:
Didn't realize they got into trouble with the NCAA...is that rare in baseball?
To further demonstrate how much the Tennessee program has been around, it was just a few years ago that people, including me, were happy on this message board that the (IIRC) Alabama baseball program was getting in trouble because that was going to improve Tennessee‘s chances of making the SEC tournament - we only had to beat one other team to get to Hoover. I am glad that that is in our rearview mirror.

VN Store

Back