A&M hires TCU coach

Report I saw said TA&M will pay $1.25M per year for their new hire.

Ladies and gents... time to start lining up to the My All campaign and putting our money (everyone can afford something) where are social media mouths (everyone here has at least one) are
He was making close to $1.5M at TCU. AM boards are saying it’s in the neighborhood of 7 yrs for $1.75M. I wouldn’t have thought $250k would move the needle but scuttlebutt is his divorce was tough and it’s more likely he was looking for a way to close that chapter and start fresh.

vol66

Grand Noobah!
He was making close to $1.5M at TCU. AM boards are saying it’s in the neighborhood of 7 yrs for $1.75M. I wouldn’t have thought $250k would move the needle but scuttlebutt is his divorce was tough and it’s more likely he was looking for a way to close that chapter and start fresh.
It’s not about the money.

To further demonstrate how much the Tennessee program has been around, it was just a few years ago that people, including me, were happy on this message board that the (IIRC) Alabama baseball program was getting in trouble because that was going to improve Tennessee‘s chances of making the SEC tournament - we only had to beat one other team to get to Hoover. I am glad that that is in our rearview mirror.
The other night I went back and read a good bit of a game thread from the last day of the season where we had to root for Vandy to make Hoover.

Good times, that I don’t miss.

OldTimer

"An Original Noob"
The other night I went back and read a good bit of a game thread from the last day of the season where we had to root for Vandy to make Hoover.

Good times, that I don’t miss.
Back then no one had to say we sucked, because we did……but the threads were good. Didn’t one thread we discussed more about cooking or grilling with bacon than the actual game

VN Store

Sponsors