A day of Decommits

On business day 1 Tyndall has already proven he can't recruit at this level, i hope thunder thornton makes a move tomorrow and tells dave fart to bring bruce back or else gbo vfl

AHHHH MELTDOWN!!!! Kidding, it will be ok just settle down and give CDT come time, we will get some JUCO's to fill the gaps, its not everyday you have 3 D1 scholarships available to give out. We will be fine.

Reactions: 1 person
I doubt he "lost" these players. We hear that both have been released from their LOIs this close together? I'd bet he called and told him they don't fit his program and they need to look elsewhere.

Most fans have been griping and moaning about this years class that CCM had signed. I just heard on 104.5 that a lot of national bball "experts" considered these guys "projects" who wouldn't be able to contribute anytime soon. I sure hope the guys on here who complained about how bad this class is aren't now the same guys who are gonna ***** about Tyndall's hiring now that it appears he's cleaning house and wants to bring in his guys.

Everyone of these guys will end up at a major program. I heard cofer already has a dozen offers from michiagin, oklahoma, etc. What do you people not understand about the public perception that Counzo was run off because he's black. and were all a bunch of racists do you not understand? You really don't think that won't kill us in recruiting?

Reactions: 4 people
Just a question... Just because a player decommits with a new coach coming in, doesn't this usually mean the player wants the new coach to re-recruit them? So we might end up with 2-3 of these once Donnie Knox meets with them (if he wants them to come). The players who already committed to other schools would be gone.

Just a question... Just because a player decommits with a new coach coming in, doesn't this usually mean the player wants the new coach to re-recruit them? So we might end up with 2-3 of these once Donnie Knox meets with them (if he wants them to come). The players who already committed to other schools would be gone.

Very rarely does a player recommit

We'll likely never know for certain, but I believe CDT didn't see these commits as good fits for his system and was honest with them about it. His style of play is night and day when compared to ccm. Unless the recruit was so talented this wouldn't have mattered (which none of these were IMO) it was likely best for TN and the recruits to explore other options. Not enough scholarships in bball to waste them for sure.

Cofer gone... official. AND, officially we are screwed. No way Tyndall can rebound from this. Our roster will look like a church league next season. Black Curtains.

Take a vacation...mighty Inca Warrior...we'll tell you when it's safe to cheer again :clapping:

On business day 1 Tyndall has already proven he can't recruit at this level, i hope thunder thornton makes a move tomorrow and tells dave fart to bring bruce back or else gbo vfl

The same Bruce Pearl that had everyone decomitt when he took over....oh you forgot about that

Reactions: 8 people
Everyone of these guys will end up at a major program. I heard cofer already has a dozen offers from michiagin, oklahoma, etc. What do you people not understand about the public perception that Counzo was run off because he's black. and were all a bunch of racists do you not understand? You really don't think that won't kill us in recruiting?

You are just trolling - move along two threads. Also pretty sure - were a bunch of anything is an F for the day in grammar/English.

Richardson better put up 33 ppg and 15 rbg.
Hubb's 25 ppg 12 rbg.
Davis 15 ppg 11 rbg.

Because apparently reading most of these post we are screwed. Got to have patience and see what happens. Season just ended. We got time.

VN Store

Back