8 BAMA players in the portal!!

Saban will just replace them with better players and he already has got gibbs, the lsu db, and supposedly will get lsu's best wr. Tit for tat for that dude.
I'm surprised you replied to that like I didn't make a random joke lol.

He wasn't. He was in street clothes, no Bama gear and with his friends at the biggest game of the year.

Jealous much?

I misread your post regarding clothing..

But would you stand on the Bama sideline? Ever?

Personally I wouldn't. Probably wouldnt stand on the UGA one either as i didnt watch the farce called the NC.

Jealous much? Wtf are you talking about. You and those who want to stand on Bamas sideline appear to be the ones who are envious.

Not really...and why would a fotmer UT player be in Bama gear...unless he lost a bet?
Don't forget he played for Alabama, had a knee injury in pre-season, red shirted freshmen year, then had attitude issues that landed him on Saban's naughty list. Transfered to Hutchinson CC, then transferred to Tennessee.

He never even saw the field so I’ll pass on him, now Drew Sanders on the other hand would be a great pick-up.

Drew is a much better player than King. King looks great on the hoof. He's a big dude. But it seems like all he can do is bull rush the passer, and he's terrible at shedding blocks. If he can't knock the o-lineman over, he's basically out of the play.

I misread your post regarding clothing..

But would you stand on the Bama sideline? Ever?

Personally I wouldn't. Probably wouldnt stand on the UGA one either as i didnt watch the farce called the NC.

Jealous much? Wtf are you talking about. You and those who want to stand on Bamas sideline appear to be the ones who are envious.
I would stand on either, likely both, if I were Alvin Kamara.

Like Peyton, who was also at the game and possibly on the sidelines or in the locker rooms, Kamara has earned the right to go wherever the hell he wants without my judgement.

They did their time in college and moved on to the next level. They can stand wherever they want and still have my respect.

So if one of ours go to Alabama we hate them and they are traitors. If an Alabama player or players come to Tennessee it's all good. So this is how it works.
Welcome to the era of college free agency. None of us have to like it, but we better participate because everyone else is gonna be. To be fair, I think the disdain that UT fans have about Henry T is less about the transfer or where he transferred, thought of course we would have rather seen him transfer to somewhere outside the SEC, I believe it's more about how he and others totally abused UT from a get paid to play standpoint, then when the heat is on, they bolted for greener pastures.

Should grown adults revel in his failures....NO, I agree with you there. I say we support the coaches and players that are here because they want to be.

He never even saw the field so I’ll pass on him, now Drew Sanders on the other hand would be a great pick-up.
Drew Sanders would be a great get as well. However just because he never saw the field at bama doesn’t automatically make him a wash when we know how deep that roster is, Kamara hardly saw the field at bama, but turned out ok for us.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Been hints we have had convos with players that were yet to enter the portal. I thought Bama/UGA players right away because obviously those are the only two teams that would probably have players yet to declare due to having a game. Now it's starting to become clear
Well, that would be tampering in the eyes of the NCAA so I doubt any of our coaches are talking to anyone before they go in the portal :):)

Reactions: UTK
I am NOT a Saban fan. But, he is an "old-school" guy. I can't imagine that he will be around much longer with all of this portal madness going on. When you invest all of the time it takes to recruit, condition, teach, train, develop, coach, and put players on the field -- And then they just "bolt" for another school? I would NEVER want a job like THAT!!!!

Reactions: CedarHillVol

VN Store

Back