7’1” 240lb Uros Plavsic will be a Vol (reportedly)

We may have 3 European in the rotation next. Totally new look. 1 Turner / James 2 Bowden / Pons 3 Johnson / ? 4 Fulkerson / Robinson-Nkamhoua. 5. Burns / Plavsic. Can't wait to see em n Orange!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
well, I don't believe it...I'm finally gonna get my 7 footer...ok, not as heavy as I wanted, but heck, I'm estatic...see how it works out...:D

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We may have 3 European in the rotation next. Totally new look. 1 Turner / James 2 Bowden / Pons 3 Johnson / ? 4 Fulkerson / Robinson-Nkamhoua. 5. Burns / Plavsic. Can't wait to see em n Orange!

You forgot the much improved Kent. He's been impressive in early workouts.

Was he eligible since he transferred from Cleveland St to Arizona?
My understanding is he was committed to Cleveland State but never signed or enrolled, just decommitted from Cleveland State, then signed and enrolled at Arizona State. So he didn't transfer to Arizona State.

This staff is putting together one helluva class ! If Grant and Bone decide to return ?! On paper, the 2019 edition could be the most talented team we've had in quite some time.

This staff is putting together one helluva class ! If Grant and Bone decide to return ?! On paper, the 2019 edition could be the most talented team we've had in quite some time.
Then it won’t be. 😔

Not sure about Grant, but Alexander finished second all-time behind CJ Black. Saw that in an article somewhere.

EDIT: Found it.
Where Schofield, Alexander Finish in Tennessee Record Books | RTI
Correct. CJ Black is the leader at 212. KA is next with 185. GW has 160 and decent chance to break the record if he returns.

He’d also have a shot at 2nd on the school’s scoring list behind Allan Houston and ahead of Chris Lofton, which is pretty impressive considering where the majority of Lofton’s points came from.

Reactions: AngryButchJones
If the kid is legit 7'1 and can actually move around on the floor he's an instant take. There's a big difference on the court from even 6'11 to 7'1 and the usual wingspan increase that goes with it. I'd love to see him at 265 or so if he makes it here. There aren't many legit 7'1 people who can actually play basketball and have coordination.

Reactions: Lefteye
How did we lose this kid out of high school?

He followed an assistant coach everywhere he went. He is from Serbia and didn't speak English very well. I've been around quite a few foreign exchange students and they don't have a true grasp on things like the tiers of American colleges when it comes to sports or academics. To him Cleveland State probably was of equal standing to major colleges.

6' 9" D.J. Burns took a redshirt year to get better conditioned (lose bad weight), increase strength, stamina, etc. 7' 1" Uros Plavsic took a redshirt year to gain weight, increase strength, stamina, etc. Not a huge difference in why they took a redshirt year. Not a done deal yet, but I really hope we get this guy.

VN Store

Back