6-4 Kentucky vs 10-0 #1 Georgia

Jeff Clark

6-4 Kentucky takes on #1 10-0 Georgia in Lexington,Kentucky at lovely Kroger Field. How do you think the game will go will Georgia keep rolling on or will Kentucky pull off the upset of the Decade? I think Georgia brutally defeats Kentucky 55-0 continuing Kentucky's late season collapse.

Reactions: IndyVol46
6-4 Kentucky takes their biannual trip to Athens,Georgia to play #1 10-0 Georgia. How do you think the game will go will Georgia keep rolling on or will Kentucky pull off the upset of the Decade? I think Georgia brutally defeats Kentucky 55-0 continuing Kentucky's late season collapse.

Will Levis secures his #1 draft pick status in this game

crazier sh* T has happened and with the way ga played down to the competition earlier in the year this one could get interesting,SORRY COULDNT FINISH IT ITS GONNA BE A BEAT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: feathersax
Bloodbath.

I don't go to many games but I'll be at this one and it's the first time I'm ever dreading a game. Even when UK is bad I've always enjoyed games. But coming off the Vandy loss, I am just ready to end the season. The team needs a hard reset to really address some issues.

Bloodbath.

I don't go to many games but I'll be at this one and it's the first time I'm ever dreading a game. Even when UK is bad I've always enjoyed games. But coming off the Vandy loss, I am just ready to end the season. The team needs a hard reset to really address some issues.
Do you think Kentucky will be looking for a new head football coach next month?

Bloodbath.

Good news is it can’t get much worse than 44-6.

VN Store

Back