6-4 Kentucky vs 10-0 #1 Georgia

We need a couple of top 5 or top 7 recruiting classes
We need three of them, in consecutive years. And we definitely need to keep a top-notch qb. Offensive tackle, defensive end & corner back should always be upper level. We won't fake our way to the SEC title. We have to snatch it. Physically. Starts with recruiting.

Reactions: Hopeful Vol
Kentucky stuffs Georgia at the goal line. Running back hits the ground and starts doing the centipede to crawl into the endzone.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
We need three of them, in consecutive years. And we definitely need to keep a top-notch qb. Offensive tackle, defensive end & corner back should always be upper level. We won't fake our way to the SEC title. We have to snatch it. Physically. Starts with recruiting.
I'll be satisfied with 9-10 win seasons most years with an 11-12 win season from time to time

Reactions: vols40
And right on que when Georgia starts pulling away and not struggling that bad, you show up to defend them, or Kirby. Seriously man, this is all you do, literally. You flip flop so much on who's gonna own us you can't keep up, and you will get all tore up swearing how great Georgia is. You are a troll

And right on cue here you come with the childish attitude. I feel sorry for those of you who cannot give credit where it’s due. You think the Vols are the best at everything. You can call me a troll all you want but you look stupid.

Cmon man we haven’t won one since Bill was getting a you know what from Monica. You would love to get get a SEC title just as I would

I agree. My point is that in the grand scheme winning the SEC doesn't carry the weight it used to regardless of Monica

I could see us competing with them for top spot next year.
The game is in Neyland. Road games @ UF & UA are on deck as well. Three game season again next year with Florida and Georgia being the keys to getting to Atlanta, and the Alabama game being for undefeated number one.

And right on que when Georgia starts pulling away and not struggling that bad, you show up to defend them, or Kirby. Seriously man, this is all you do, literally. You flip flop so much on who's gonna own us you can't keep up, and you will get all tore up swearing how great Georgia is. You are a troll

Spot on @joevol33

I am convinced at this point that Georgia DBs struggle against bad QBs who underthrow everything. That’s the secret to beating them.

Reactions: jpope9
And right on cue here you come with the childish attitude. I feel sorry for those of you who cannot give credit where it’s due. You think the Vols are the best at everything. You can call me a troll all you want but you look stupid.
Yep, there's the "give credit" speech like you try to say everytime someone calls out you slobbering over other teams. It was Florida, but we won that game. It was bama, but we won, then KY, but we beat them. Georgia is all you have left to hang out and drool 🤤 over. You remember saying we'd never beat Florida after they hired Napier? I do, and bet several others do. All you do is bash us, and pick a team to get yourself off over. I can't wait to watch you after Georgia don't win it all this year.

VN Store

Back