6-4 Kentucky vs 10-0 #1 Georgia

Does Kirby eventually win more titles than Nick? He’s only 46 years old and still at minimum has 20 more years to coach. I can see him easily getting two more nattys in the next few years to get him to 3 and their recruiting isn’t going to slow down as we know anytime soon.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
Does Kirby eventually win more titles than Nick? He’s only 46 years old and still at minimum has 20 more years to coach. I can see him easily getting two more nattys in the next few years to get him to 3 and their recruiting isn’t going to slow down as we know anytime soon.
SEC Titles

Haven’t you heard? Kirby is just a decent coach. Any coach in America would do what he is doing if they were at UGA.

Reactions: Hopeful Vol
Haven’t you heard? Kirby is just a decent coach. Any coach in America would do what he is doing if they were at UGA.
And right on que when Georgia starts pulling away and not struggling that bad, you show up to defend them, or Kirby. Seriously man, this is all you do, literally. You flip flop so much on who's gonna own us you can't keep up, and you will get all tore up swearing how great Georgia is. You are a troll

VN Store

Back