6/14/08 Recruit Visitors

Gilmore would be great, but it's not going to break my heart if he goes to Clemson. We are looking good at his position.

We need more than 1 safety. Berry could leave after his JR season and Morley will be a SR next year. Who's behind them?

Ummm...did you see the post before yours? I guess not. I thought it was him but must've been someone else with a rivals membership. Read my post for more info on the situation.

I just think it is funny that you wouldn't believe anything I said until VIA confirmed it. It's not like I'm on here spewing out inaccurate information all the time.

I just think it is funny that you wouldn't believe anything I said until VIA confirmed it. It's not like I'm on here spewing out inaccurate information all the time.

I thought he said something he didn't. I thought he was someone else. Apparently you don't make mistakes?

Most fans of any team always acknowledge people as leaning toward their team...

Just watched a video from scout, Gilmore says he plans on taking 3 or 4 official visits and he mentions Bama, Tennessee, and South Carolina in that order. When asked why he likes the schools, he talks about Tennessee first. Not one word about Clemson.

VN Store

Back