Can we get a list going?????

Stephen Gilmore - we lead
Stavion Lowe - we lead
Jarvis Giles - pulled the trigger ..huge get
Nyshier Oliver - finally made it official
Nigel Mitchell - got offered
Aubrey Phillips - committed
Kevin Revis - committed

That is all I have seen confirmed but i am sure that there will be tons more....especially from the in-state recruits

A couple more commits would make a great weekend even better. I'm pretty sure we lead for Lowe and Oliver, and we also are in really good with Gilmore as well.

New post on rivals message board about Oliver in the stickies but not sure what its about.

The Sentinel has reported that Tennessee is at the front of the race for Stephon Gilmore!

i've seen hefney play down here in high school, but it amazed me to watch gilmore's team just absolute crush my alma mater. i'm telling ya this kid seems to be something special. hope to see him in orange. also would like to know what other 4* recruits showed up, other than gilmore and giles, of course.
:good!:

I understand that he's good freinds with Hefney but that doesn't mean he is a UT lean. We are most definitely second but not leading. I think VIA would tell you about the same.

I never said we lead for Gilmore.

Maybe it was HV, I don't remember who it was but someone with a rivals membership said we led before. It could have changed since then though. All I know is he is friends with Hefney and that only helps our chances.

Maybe it was HV, I don't remember who it was but someone with a rivals membership said we led before. It could have changed since then though. All I know is he is friends with Hefney and that only helps our chances.

Told you govols182.

Ummm...did you see the post before yours? I guess not. I thought it was him but must've been someone else with a rivals membership. Read my post for more info on the situation.

Gilmore would be great, but it's not going to break my heart if he goes to Clemson. We are looking good at his position.

VN Store

Back