50-17

Nah your done:) hell man I’m 34 and I don’t think I’m going to either... we have a bunch of boobs at the top who only care about the money... as long as the fans keep just handing it over no matter what the product on the field they are going to keep presenting us with turd sandwich after turd sandwich. It sucks but it’s pretty apparent that that is the case.

You are dead wrong if you think Fulmer doesn't care. Were you on here saying the same crap last week. It was a bad game and a bad matchup but it will not determine whether Pruitt is successful or not.

You are dead wrong if you think Fulmer doesn't care. Were you on here saying the same crap last week. It was a bad game and a bad matchup but it will not determine whether Pruitt is successful or not.
Not really talking about fulmer bud

Year one beat 2 top 20 rank teams with same players that couldn't win a sec game the year before and won more games and can still go bowling with a win .

Difference is last year the team had quit by now given up Butch was gone with a 4 & 6 record and Hoke was coach finished 0 & 2 we were down to our 3rd string QB Mc Bride. This year a new staff hope should spring eternal but we ended up 50 to 17 again that's frustrating.

Year one beat 2 top 20 rank teams with same players that couldn't win a sec game the year before and won more games and can still go bowling with a win .
Yeah and then absolutely demolished and embarrassed by Florida and Missouri. Some of the worst performances I’ve seen in Neyland. Just doesn’t feel like the trajectory has changed much of any. I get people want to be optimistic but I feel like it’s cherry picking to find something. Doesn’t feel like well be competing for SEC championships any time soon. At least not before the fans’ clock expires on Pruitt

VN Store

Back