5-star DL Daevin Hobbs commits to UT

Welcome to Rocky Top young man! Your gonna be putting Rock Bottoms on candy a$$'s in no time! #VFL

And someone here want him fired. 🤪
The product on the field has been straight trash for much of the season. It was magnified against South Carolina but it’s been there all year, particularly in the secondary. Heupel May keep him around, but he’d be blind to not see the product on the field.

In my Samuel L. Jackson voice of Shaft: Willie Martinez come on down.

The product on the field has been straight trash for much of the season. It was magnified against South Carolina but it’s been there all year, particularly in the secondary. Heupel May keep him around, but he’d be blind to not see the product on the field.
Let's see what he can do with some of his recruits. You and those like you still don't realize the situation Banks came in to. We were coming off a 3-7 season and lost about half of our defensive players. The team is far from where it needs to be, but has shown flashes of something better. If we still look this way defensively next year with the class that is coming in, then you can spew your venom with no rebuke from me or those who see things the way I do.

CJH doing work baby!...Bring em on in coach!...We damn sure need those big bad defensive players...We get a defense, we get some titles...Period.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Let's see what he can do with some of his recruits. You and those like you still don't realize the situation Banks came in to. We were coming off a 3-7 season and lost about half of our defensive players. The team is far from where it needs to be, but has shown flashes of something better. If we still look this way defensively next year with the class that is coming in, then you can spew your venom with no rebuke from me or those who see things the way I do.
Elite coaching doesn’t need elite players. Look at Heupel on the offensive side of the ball. Did he have 4 and 5 star guys all over the field???? No, he didn’t. He has a system that hopefully will be plug and play. We’ll know more once Milton or whoever takes over next year. Talent helps but the absolute crap show that we saw multiple times this year on defense is coaching more than anything else.

Martinez 100% needs to go… I’m more on the fence with Banks but I’ve seen nothing from the defensive unit to suggest this guy is competent. It’s Heupel’s neck ultimately … next year’s offense likely won’t be able to cover the defensive mistakes in the same way that this team has been able to do.

Nice job recruiters. We'll gladly take him! Looking forward to seeing him on the field... :D:D:D

VN Store

Back