40% Millennials Okay Limiting Free Speech

BS question. They do what they are told to do by someone with experience - just like any kid who hopefully has parental guidance. I guess the logical extension of your nonsense is that any kid growing up should never have chores or duties or be expected to attend school because that forces him/her (without a voice or recourse) to accept the control of someone else. War and voting was the great liberal argument used to tap into a wealth misguided idealism.

Question: if the point were valid, then why did the lowered voting age extend to females who were largely not a part of the "crisis" and why did it extend to anyone who wasn't "forced to go off to war"?

Your logical extension of my logic is illogical.

Is it your stance that 18 year olds should be draftable, allowed (forced) to fight and die in war, legally allowed to marry and have kids BUT NOT be allowed to vote?

Reactions: 1 person
Raising a kid(s) alone, is certainly not ideal. but does she have them outside playing, or does she let them lose themselves in the TV and video games so she can get some peace and quiet?

not judging here, because I can't imagine raising a kid by myself, just saying there is more to it.

It’s mostly been a “tv is the babysitter” kinda situation.

Technology is awesome and has its benefits, but it shouldn’t be a wake up to bed time thing. We just got back from a vacation where we had no WiFi, and very poor signal for service. All the kids had to spend most of the time outside. They swam, fished, hunted frogs, went on hikes, and dissected a cottonmouth (with two frogs in it). All the way home they talked about how much fun they had.

agreed that is great Joe, I would have enjoyed that too. but its because my parents took me on those type of trips. if the parent leaves the kid to be raised by the TV or the school then no crap they turn out like crap.

agreed that is great Joe, I would have enjoyed that too. but its because my parents took me on those type of trips. if the parent leaves the kid to be raised by the TV or the school then no crap they turn out like crap.

Agree.

He's in the dark - literally and figuratively. It's a shame to glorify kids who play on the computer with the term "engineer" when they have no real aptitude for the broader world. When you look back at many failures, too many times you find people who were unable to reconcile what instruments and computer displays told them with the mechanical events that were happening.

You see people capable of building an electric car without the common sense to ask some of the other basic questions. What happens when the power grid goes down - first clue: walk in most stores and try to buy something during a power failure.

That makes me think of the Asiana crash. Among other things, those pilots didn't know exactly how to fly a plane, so to speak. Rather, they knew how to operate the computer and other electronic systems that flew the plane.

In the absence of vertical guidance from the ILS (out of service on that day), they crashed a plane short of the runway on a perfect weather day with no wind.

Reactions: 2 people
Your logical extension of my logic is illogical.

Is it your stance that 18 year olds should be draftable, allowed (forced) to fight and die in war, legally allowed to marry and have kids BUT NOT be allowed to vote?

Mostly, but kids having kids doesn't make sense either. Want to move on to the wisdom of giving kids too young to vote a license to kill or be killed driving cars?

Mostly, but kids having kids doesn't make sense either. Want to move on to the wisdom of giving kids too young to vote a license to kill or be killed driving cars?

I'll bet you think millennials have an undeserved sense of entitlement as well, don't you?

I'll bet you think millennials have an undeserved sense of entitlement as well, don't you?

Yeah, in general that, too. But we all know never to say "never", and any group or classification of people isn't all inclusive.

100% of dumbasses spell his name “tRump”.

tRump. Y'alls pissed cuze he's been such an embarrassment and he's FAILING. Idiot man child . :yes: 25TH Amendment please! OTOH a hypocrite theocrat is next in succession.:shakehead:

tRump. Y'alls pissed cuze he's been such an embarrassment and he's FAILING. Idiot man child . :yes: 25TH Amendment please! OTOH a hypocrite theocrat is next in succession.:shakehead:

Lol 25th amendment. You think Congress is gonna do this? Dream the fook on.

Some people have no shame whatsoever. He's a huge embarrassment to this country and his base is in complete denial. Poor excuse for a human being. :yes:

Want to point out some verified examples of what he's done that is so embarrassing?

VN Store

Back