4 once our AD is ahead of the game

Ouch, thank you SIR, may I have another! But I'm hoping Hype meant what he said about Knoxville being home and looking forward to building a future here with his family. And hooker too!
I am with you sir, I hope when the water clears we still have our qb and our coach.

Reactions: volinvegas
I just remember this fan base hating on BJ after putting up two 8 win seasons and bowls… the jury is still out… on the fan base 🤣 … I am hoping he gets us to competing for the East. Before Fulmer, we rarely won even that. He got us there many times, and once just one year before he was fired. Haven’t been there since. We fired him and Clawson when he finally tried to make a change after one year. Clawson now has a better team than Tennessee.

People keep talking about how patient our fans are. I would have agreed with them if we didn’t put so much pressure on our coaches to the point where we run them off. Our boosters and program have failed to put the money down as well and I am sure that is part of some of the departures, but we simply are NOT a patient fan base.

I hope we have learned our lesson. Seems most have accepted a 7-5 season and few refer to the fact Huepel sort of lucked out with the Milton injury. Otherwise, our season would look worse. Nevertheless, I think the coaches have shown they can compete with the right personnel, and it is clear we need more defensive bodies and probably should have a lopsided roster when it comes to D vs O. I also hope Huepel will make sure to use all timeouts within a game if for any just reason to let his D rest.

Regardless, he is our guy. I will be patient and wait for at least a return to competing for the East which is where Butch had us. I will not get too excited until he proves at least that much. If we get there with him, then I will be patient with him taking us to the next level and that would be winning SEC Champs and by default being a playoff contender.

He has only put down the foundation. Looking forward to seeing what the house looks like when he’s well into his tenure here.

Before Fulmer?? Think you probably should have went w/ Majors who had us winning 8 to 10 games a year pretty dang consistently.

I was referring to the previous sentence when I said I want to get back to winning the SEC East. Not the sentence before that sentence where I started off talking about the fan base hating on Butch even with 8 win + bowl win seasons.

VN Store

Back