#3 Georgia at #2 Bama 8:00 pm

To those of you who think recruiting stars don’t matter just watch this game. Both teams look bigger, faster and on another level than ours.

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]
To those of you who think recruiting stars don’t matter just watch this game. Both teams look bigger, faster and on another level than ours.
They matter but they’re not everything. You have to have good players but if you don’t develop them you aren’t going to win at a high level consistently. Clemson didn’t have a top 5 class any year under Dabo until this year. Their average class the prior 5 years was ranked something like 11th. Good but not Bama or UGA level. Player development, chemistry, coaching, it all matters.

Reactions: rocknrick
My dad hates Georgia with an irrational level of hate over even Bama and Florida for whatever reason. It’s how I was raised. So I’m going with Bama.

Wish they could both lose, but I despise Georgia more.

That said, Stetson Bennett is no Joe Burrow, but he's not too shabby.

Did Kirby actually think running off the field was going to keep the refs from adding a second back on to the clock.

Always find it humorous when I see UT and Auburn fans supposedly cheering for their biggest rival against us.

Win or lose tonight, Kirby will get his Title soon.

VN Store

Back