#3 Georgia at #2 Bama 8:00 pm

I think Bama and Georgia aren't playing by the right rules. They should know you are supposed to throw it to the dudes in the different jerseys so they have a chance to score.

When UGA d line would shift last week our o line looked like clowns. Doesnt phase the Bama o line.

When UGA d line would shift last week our o line looked like clowns. Doesnt phase the Bama o line.

What exactly are you trying to say...Friend?

7_8279638.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: allvol123
To those of you who think recruiting stars don’t matter just watch this game. Both teams look bigger, faster and on another level than ours.
It's not STARS.
Its good recruiting. Of Good players
All 4 stars aren't the same.
All 3 stars aren't the same.

It's about recruiting to your profile and developing them!

Also...both coaching staff are superior to UTs. So they will play faster and smarter.

Loving this game. The players in this game are held to a certain standard and expect to win.

It’s just scary to think what we have to face next week. I mean Bama offense is shredding an elite defense. My goodness...

These receivers are getting open for both teams. If only we can find a QB before our game against Bama next week...

Don’t know about that PI call. That being said UGA has no one to blame but themselves.

VN Store

Back