3/3/2020 sealed it

BruinVol

Tonight made it clear what The plan should be for 2020/2021 at the PG position.

James and Springer are clearly the future of the PG imo.

SV is a tough hard nosed winning player and I am damn glad he’s on our team but it’s painfully obvious he doesn’t have the skill
Set(at PG) for us to be an elite team. He will be a very very good SG for us next year.

James has gotten a lot of criticism and some of it has been fair but him running the point for us tonight was key. We don’t win that game without James running the show down the stretch.

Last edited:

SV is a tough hard nosed winning player and I am damn glad he’s on our team but it’s painfully obvious he doesn’t have the skill
Set for us to be an elite team. He will be a very very good SG for us next year.

James has gotten a lot of criticism and some of it has been fair but him running the point for us tonight was key. We don’t win that game without James running the show down the stretch.
He's played fast the last 2 games. He's going to be a tough matchup for anyone from here on out.

Set for us to be an elite team. He will be a very very good SG for us next year.

His heady drive/pass to Pons was a huge play down the stretch for us. His future is at the point imo.

If Vescovi improves off hand dribbling, gets quicker/stronger and stops leaving his feet he can be an all-SEC PG.

I have faith he can do it. He is already the best passer on the team and has a nice shot. Also not bad at probing and penetrating.

Fascinating to see how much better we were when JJJ turned it on in the 2nd half.....like a completely different team. He did it all on both ends and ran the transition offense. Amazing to see the difference it made. Have to believe he has not been 100 percent most of the year.

Wow. I think James has horrible handles and for the last month Idk why Barnes lets him bring it up so much. Auburn and Florida both exposed him. Had it knocked out his hands late tonight but did recover. Give me Vescovi any day bringing the ball up

Reactions: HEAD-VOL
I honestly dont care on this topic. I just know we're gonna be good at guard next year and gonna be able to score from multiple positions on the floor unlike this year at least consistently

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
That can easily be the regular next year except he could get a lot more assist with the increase in talent.
He did almost all of that in the 2nd half vs a top 10 team, unbelievable performance for a Freshman. He's going to have a few triple/doubles before he leaves, I'm hoping he gets his 1st vs Auburn

VN Store

Back