27 players made their Tennessee debuts last week

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Anyone you're anxious to see again against Pitt? And to keep this from becoming another quarterback thread, you can't say Milton. lol

E-tce7UVgAAiwQa

7 QB Joe Milton III
8 RB Tiyon Evans
3 WR Javonta Payton
10 LB Juwan Mitchell
14 DB Christian Charles
82 WR Andison Coby
53 OL Jeremiah Crawford
66 OL Dayne Davis
5 QB Hendon Hooker
31 LB Nick Humphrey
22 WR Jack Jancek
8 QB Bradley Jones
40 PK Chase McGrath
19 WR Wallker Merrill
35 DB Will Brooks
18 LB William Mohan
30 RB Marcus Peirce Jr.
71 JOL ames Robinson
28 DB De'Shawn Rucker
89 TE Hunter Salmon
95 DL Da'jon Terry
97 DL Caleb Tremblay
29 DB Brandon Turnage
27 RB Len'neth Whitehead
23 RB Jaylen Wright
36 DB William Wright
65 OL Parker Ball

Anyone you're anxious to see again against Pitt? And to keep this from becoming another quarterback thread, you can't say Milton. lol

E-tce7UVgAAiwQa

7 QB Joe Milton III
8 RB Tiyon Evans
3 WR Javonta Payton
10 LB Juwan Mitchell
14 DB Christian Charles
82 WR Andison Coby
53 OL Jeremiah Crawford
66 OL Dayne Davis
5 QB Hendon Hooker
31 LB Nick Humphrey
22 WR Jack Jancek
8 QB Bradley Jones
40 PK Chase McGrath
19 WR Wallker Merrill
35 DB Will Brooks
18 LB William Mohan
30 RB Marcus Peirce Jr.
71 JOL ames Robinson
28 DB De'Shawn Rucker
89 TE Hunter Salmon
95 DL Da'jon Terry
97 DL Caleb Tremblay
29 DB Brandon Turnage
27 RB Len'neth Whitehead
23 RB Jaylen Wright
36 DB William Wright
65 OL Parker Ball

I’d like to see Terry causing mayhem!

I'm excited to see them all play.

Tremblay is going to be a stud. I knew his name early because he reeked havoc in the backfield during my playthroughs in NCAA 14 with updated rosters. I was like, who is this guy, during the game. When I saw him on Thursday, it was awesome.

I'm excited to see them all play.

Tremblay is going to be a stud. I knew his name early because he reeked havoc in the backfield during my playthroughs in NCAA 14 with updated rosters. I was like, who is this guy, during the game. When I saw him on Thursday, it was awesome.
lol. Love it.

I'm interested in seeing Jaylen Wright again, mostly because Heupel said we should expect him to have a big game on Saturday.
I missed that. Interesting in that he really didn’t have a chance Thursday. I think I remember seeing a tweet by his father Friday that just said “soon.”

Thanks Freak!
This cultivated talent is amazing to me. There are a lot of very good players on that list. Kudos to the coaches who busted their butts to put this team together. Kudos to the players who decided to stick with the Big Orange! Thanks to AD White, Coach Heupel and Donde Plowman for assembling this fine Leadership!

27 players mad their debut and 75% of volnation complaining about a 32 point win! It figures! Lol
Funny, I don’t recall a single post from anyone on here complaining about winning last Thursday. I’ve seen several claims of such, but I haven’t found a single one yet!
Please direct me to one if you don’t mind, I’d like to see it

Spraggings pancaking, some Panthers play after play. Then after the game, offering them one of those mini bottles of Cracker Barrel maple syrup. And telling them it wasn't personal, he actually likes cats but didn't know patting them would make them fall aground and flatten.

Byron Young on D...Payton, Hyatt and Calloway on O...I think those three and the speed they bring will wreak havoc once Milton figures out how to get the ball out faster

Tiyon.

Or any RB that can bust tackles, hit/find open lanes, and turn on the jets in the open field.

I'm interested in seeing Jaylen Wright again, mostly because Heupel said we should expect him to have a big game on Saturday.
I heard that too. Hope we've got that bread/butter play to break him into space. Thinking back to when we had Travis Stephens or some of our feature backs, we always had that one go-to play...used to be a trap w/ a pulling guard, but we need that one play probably running thru Cade Mays side which gets our speed backs into open space. Will be interesting since we put 300 yards rushing on film if Pitt packs the box more to make us throw.

VN Store

Back