24/7 Talent Composite...

RiotVol

I Am Jack's Complete Lack of Surprise
...in graph form. Talent Rank vs. Percentage of the roster that is 4 and 5 star.

talentrank_4_5stars.png

Rank vs. Talent Average

rank_rosteraverage.png

Reactions: 2 people
Got it: have more 4* and 5* talent, be ranked higher. There is a clear correlation.

But the cynic in me asks this thread to go over and introduce itself to the thread where Bob Kessling says we're going to pass downfield more this year.

Both threads seem to be competing for membership in the Captain Obvious club. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I'm confused, is this saying that having more talented players means you have more talented players?

Reactions: 3 people
So we're behind only bammer, lsu, georgia and auburn then. well we only play three of those teams this year instead of facing all the top talent in the sec per usual. At least theres that...

Reactions: 2 people
I'm aware they correlate, folks. The relationship of the continuous variables relative to the rankings helps show, for example, how far ahead Bama is to everyone else.

It's really amazing how much of Bama's roster consists of 4 and 5 stars.

I'm aware they correlate, folks. The relationship of the continuous variables relative to the rankings helps show, for example, how far ahead Bama is to everyone else.

That can't be....why, D4H said Bama is rarely the most talented team on the field.

It's really amazing how much of Bama's roster consists of 4 and 5 stars.

Almost as amazing that another school is close. And that 9 or 10 schools have more than 50% of their roster at that level.

Got it: have more 4* and 5* talent, be ranked higher. There is a clear correlation.

But the cynic in me asks this thread to go over and introduce itself to the thread where Bob Kessling says we're going to pass downfield more this year.

Both threads seem to be competing for membership in the Captain Obvious club. :)

Or, you could take my quantitative methods course and I could explain to you how statistics works.

Reactions: 3 people
Or, you could take my quantitative methods course and I could explain to you how statistics works.

Sounds like too much work. I'ma leave you and DAJ to it. :)

Didn't mean to insult in my first post. But you have to admit, the basic conclusion one draws from your charts is not of the unexpected variety.

Sounds like too much work. I'ma leave you and DAJ to it. :)

Didn't mean to insult in my first post. But you have to admit, the basic conclusion one draws from your charts is not of the unexpected variety.

No worries...I'm hung over!

VN Store

Back