'22 TX CG Cason Wallace

Maxwell865

Welcome to the Nico Show

Cason Wallace, 2022 Shooting guard - Rivals.com

The recruitment will continue with Wallace making an official visit to Tennessee, scheduled for June 3-5 in Knoxville.

Wallace last fall climbed 60 spots in the 247Sports ratings, going from a ranking of No. 77 overall to No. 17.

“At first when I saw the rankings I was a little upset,” Wallace told 247Sports recruiting analyst Brandon Jenkins in November. “But then I realized I put in the work and I should not be mad because I work hard and I already know what the results are going to be. So I am doing what I have to do to show those people that I am like that.”
-Ramey

What school is recruiting him the hardest right now?

"Tennessee, they were my latest offer," he said. "They just like the way that I play, they want to get me down to campus and see where it goes."

Wallace still has not set any official visits but knows one program he would like to visit.

"Not yet but I am trying to get some in the process," he said if he had any visits planned. "I plan to visit Tennessee for sure."

2022 FIVE-STAR CG CASON WALLACE

Tennessee offered five-star combo guard Cason Wallace on April 12, not long after the Vols added assistant coach Rod Clark to the coaching staff. Clark has deep ties to the state of Texas and should have Tennessee in the race for Wallace, a native of Richardson, Texas. Wallace, a 6-foot-3, 175-pound prospect, is the No. 16 overall player in the 247Sports ratings in the 2022 class. He’s ranked No. 3 among combo guards and is the No. 2 overall player in the state of Texas. Kentucky, Baylor and Arkansas are other schools chasing Wallace, who jumped over 60 spots in the most recent 247Sports ratings update, going from a previous ranking of No. 77 to now sitting at No. 16.
-Ramey

I hope Rick brought him to the baseball game Friday night…electric atmosphere. Shows what our fanbase can be like.

Against rules since it was a NCAA event
As in, it was the NCAA Tournament? That's a stupid rule. All sporting events on campus are "NCAA events", yet prospects attend football and basketball games during visits all the time. Just another inexplicable overapplication of governance by the dolts in Indianapolis.

As in, it was the NCAA Tournament? That's a stupid rule. All sporting events on campus are "NCAA events", yet prospects attend football and basketball games during visits all the time. Just another inexplicable overapplication of governance by the dolts in Indianapolis.
Yes NCAAT…My guess is it’s an opportunity other schools don’t have is a big part of the reasoning…with that said, I’m sure recruits and staff “made their way” by the stadium.

VN Store

Back