'22 TX CG Cason Wallace

Yes NCAAT…My guess is it’s an opportunity other schools don’t have is a big part of the reasoning…with that said, I’m sure recruits and staff “made their way” by the stadium.

They *may* have and I *may* have shook Barnes hand before they "allegedly" were going to the chop house.

It’s definitely just a guess at this point.

He said Baylor was out so I guess UT was the next best option considering Kentucky has not formally offered.
It has been considered a Tennessee-Kentucky race for a while, now, and the fact that UK hasn’t offered could be concerning in the fact that he is so high on them without even an offer, yet.

A little surprising to not see Texas have a little more buzz surrounding him, and surprising that Baylor is out so early.

It has been considered a Tennessee-Kentucky race for a while, now, and the fact that UK hasn’t offered could be concerning in the fact that he is so high on them without even an offer, yet.

A little surprising to not see Texas have a little more buzz surrounding him, and surprising that Baylor is out so early.
The talk after his visit was that he’s looking to get out of Texas and that Arkansas, Kentucky and Tennessee were the 3 currently in play…like I’ve said, Tennessee is the team to beat today.

The talk after his visit was that he’s looking to get out of Texas and that Arkansas, Kentucky and Tennessee were the 3 currently in play…like I’ve said, Tennessee is the team to beat today.
That is certainly good news, but I just wonder how that narrative shifts if/when UK offers.

That is certainly good news, but I just wonder how that narrative shifts if/when UK offers.
I don’t think it does…for starters I think they’d have offered by now, otherwise it’ll be a bit, and second…I don’t think Wallace has some infatuation with them, I think it’s the general narrative many have about top prospects and UK.

I don’t think it does…for starters I think they’d have offered by now, otherwise it’ll be a bit, and second…I don’t think Wallace has some infatuation with them, I think it’s the general narrative many have about top prospects and UK.
Also thinking about how different it would be with an offer and without. They are still recruiting him the same. As long as we are proactive then we should be fine.

VN Store

Back