'22 TN PG Brian Edwards Jr. (BJ Edwards) (Tennessee commit)

C-town Vol

Don’t get me wrong, it will be fun to have Chandler for a year. But Edwards is the type of recruit that excites me more. I think Barnes is better served recruiting the guys ranked 25-100 than the 5* guys. I think that will be better for the program long term.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
Don’t get me wrong, it will be fun to have Chandler for a year. But Edwards is the type of recruit that excites me more. I think Barnes is better served recruiting the guys ranked 25-100 than the 5* guys. I think that will be better for the program long term.
Health permitted, Chandler will be a dynamite ride with no comparison imo.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
No doubt. Gonna be a blast!!!
I’ve just felt all along, with Barnes’ approach, focused on development, that 25-75 range is a sweet spot of guys who have NBA talent / measurables, but will likely stick around 3 years.
Villanova’s model most recently displayed by Baylor. Roy Williams doubled up his titles with less one and dones also. All that to basically agree with you on your overall point. But I’m really going to enjoy Chandler. The first player since Allan Houston that other teams won’t have an answer in defending.

C-town Vol

Villanova’s model most recently displayed by Baylor. Roy Williams doubled up his titles with less one and dones also. All that to basically agree with you on your overall point. But I’m really going to enjoy Chandler. The first player since Allan Houston that other teams won’t have an answer in defending.
I agree. I ain’t mad about Chandler!

VN Store

Sponsors