'21 TN PG Kennedy Chandler (Tennessee commit 08.14.20)

Chandler is an elite finisher for a player his size. Can jump out of the gym and is just a great lay-up maker in traffic.
I think he would be at least as good as Bone as a freshman. No knock on Jordan at all, who I really liked. Chandler just has such a far superior feel for the game and the position with at least comparable athleticism. And also much, much better penetrator and finisher.
-VQ.

Interesting, because that is exactly how I described him recently. He is basically JR year Jordan Bone as a HS SR. I'm not sure if he has the speed and quickness of Bone, yet, but I think in every other athletic measurement, especially leaping and explosion, he would test very similarly. And as mentioned, he is already a better finisher at the rim than Bone was initially. That was one of the big knocks on JB as a freshman and sophomore, especially.

Another CB. This one from Brian Snow, national analyst with a confidence level of 9. He's 44 for 46 in the 2021 class and 248 for 263, all-time.

Reactions: mrmax86
I think it’s safe to say that unless Chandler straight up lied to *literally* everyone he’s ours.

But that doesn’t seem like something his family would be okay with doing. Hell, there is no way UT social media tweets out that very obvious subtweet if they weren’t absolutely certain.

I think it’s safe to say that unless Chandler straight up lied to *literally* everyone he’s ours.

But that doesn’t seem like something his family would be okay with doing. Hell, there is no way UT social media tweets out that very obvious subtweet if they weren’t absolutely certain.

No he’s All-Vol.

Great work by Barnes and staff to get him.

VN Store

Back