'21 Brentwood WR Walker Merrill commits to the Vols

Saw this in my local newspaper today. Welcome aboard young "skywalker" to the TN family...

Thanks for posting Freak.....I was just about to make a new thread on this guy.

There's no recruiting let up going on w/Coach Pruitt. Keep these players coming Coach.

Last edited:
Awesome.

Quick question: Is that our official hand sign flash now? I used to be in a gang called the Van Buren boys and we had a certain hand sign all members knew.

My hand sign when I was running w/the gang was the middle finger sign.....:cool: Thank you....I'll be here all week.

I have a damn who goes to school at Brentwood.I am going to find out if she knows Walker.She usually goes to all the home games.

Any video that ends with a top prospect committing to the Vols is a quality video. Welcome young man!

Reactions: Nickoli
Awesome.

Quick question: Is that our official hand sign flash now? I used to be in a gang called the Van Buren boys and we had a certain hand sign all members knew.

Having been through Spencer/Van Buren multiple times in my life, and attending HS baseball games there with that violently aggressive and verbally abusive parent they have, I'm guessing that gang sign (whatever it may be) refers to one tooth and a thumb in the a**. :cool:

VN Store

Back