'21 Brentwood WR Walker Merrill commits to the Vols

Saw this in my local newspaper today. Welcome aboard young "skywalker" to the TN family...

Thanks for posting Freak.....I was just about to make a new thread on this guy.

There's no recruiting let up going on w/Coach Pruitt. Keep these players coming Coach.

Excited to get him early. Recruiting sounds like it's over for this kid. Need more like him.

I kind of see a little Steve Largent, Austin Collie, a little Welker, maybe some Austin Rogers, Ed McCaffrey, Brandon Stokely. We just need to get him the ball in space. If we can get him the ball in space he can make plays .

I kind of see a little Steve Largent, Austin Collie, a little Welker, maybe some Austin Rogers, Ed McCaffrey, Brandon Stokely. We just need to get him the ball in space. If we can get him the ball in space he can make plays .
Lol. If he needs space, then he has to be able to create space. Space isn’t just given to you.

Lol. If he needs space, then he has to be able to create space. Space isn’t just given to you.

Didn’t you know that the key to a good offense is getting playmakers the ball while they are in space?😄

Sorry, I had to go all in on one of my favorite coaching cliches.

VN Store

Back