2026 Target List

Tennessee 2026 Basketball Prospects

Kevin Roberts is on TN’s radar.

What do 13 year olds do after school if their parents work? Daycare? After school programs? Have baby sitters stay with them?

My kids go to an after school program at their school. It’s not cheap, but they enjoy it and it allows both me and my wife to work. 🤷‍♂ My oldest isn’t 13 yet though.

Tennessee 2026 Basketball Prospects

Kevin Roberts is on TN’s radar.

What do 13 year olds do after school if their parents work? Daycare? After school programs? Have baby sitters stay with them?
Did you have a baby sitter when you were 13? I'd guess most 13 year olds with 2 working parents are unsupervised after school for the couple hours before mom or dad come home.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Did you have a baby sitter when you were 13? I'd guess most 13 year olds with 2 working parents are unsupervised after school for the couple hours before mom or dad come home.

I had family at home. And I was being sarcastic. It’s kind of silly to be following the recruitment of children that just finished 8th grade. However, in the Lady Vols Forum they have a thread started on the 2027 recruits.

No and it was awesome. That's when I learned to smoke weed, drink alcohol, sneak girls over, well, now that I write it down, maybe it wasn't that awesome in the long run, except for sneaking the girls over and I do like weed

Offers:
Dakari Spear (TX shooting guard 6’3”)
Jalen Montonati (OK small forward 6’7”)
Cole Cloer (NC small forward 6’6”)
Latrell Almond (VA center 6’8”)

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back