2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

Like I said the other day , I think we done with the portal all the three that was mentioned will be gone. Especially if Dauda goes to LSU
I think were done no scheduled visits think were looking at our roster for next season. I would've thought this would be the ideal weekend for visitors and none so guess we can say our roster is set.

Same thing every off-season…
These players are good depth for any team.. Tennessee, LSU, South Carolina, Baylor, or any other team.

Of course they are going to be talked up endlessly on this message board when they sign with a team. One averaged 10ppg and the other 12ppg.

Janiah Barker is not better than Alyssa Latham.

Maryam Dauda is basically the same type of player as Jillian Hollingshead and Lazaria Spearman.

She is also a very thin post player as seen in that TikTok video.

Before Ruby Whitehorn committed, Coach Caldwell said they were looking to sign one or two more players.

I would not be surprised to see them added another player for depth.

Same thing every off-season…
These players are good depth for any team.. Tennessee, LSU, South Carolina, Baylor, or any other team.

Of course they are going to be talked up endlessly on this message board when they sign with a team. One averaged 10ppg and the other 12ppg.

Janiah Barker is not better than Alyssa Latham.

Maryam Dauda is basically the same type of player as Jillian Hollingshead and Lazaria Spearman.

She is also a very thin post player as seen in that TikTok video.

Before Ruby Whitehorn committed, Coach Caldwell said they were looking to sign one or two more players.

I would not be surprised to see them added another player for depth.
Sounds good

we really need barker or dauda. we are thin in the post area…
I agree thought we had a chance before, not holding on to hope at this point. Would really be a game changer. Thought Dauda would be the best chance but really don’t know now @House/rocky top thinks we may get one more player but didn’t say who

I agree thought we had a chance before, not holding on to hope at this point. Would really be a game changer. Thought Dauda would be the best chance but really don’t know now @House/rocky top thinks we may get one more player but didn’t say who

Coach Caldwell and her elite SEC assistants/recruiters went on a recruiting blitz for a month signing a former McDD All-American, Top #30 F, All-ACC freshman F, and former SEC FOY. Four P5 players with various accolades and starter experience in the ACC/SEC.

She has been clear and concise with a thorough strategical analysis on recruiting to build one of the most explosive and talented rosters in the SEC.

With the instant recruiting success, CKC has managed to build a roster so formidable that here VN fanatics are endlessly pushing the agenda for one or both post players they have deemed “a need” to be added to the roster.

Thing is, at 10 ppg and 12ppg either of these players come in as just the 4th leading scorer for this season. These players are what I define on this already strongly built roster as depth pieces.

CKC words not MINE no matter who quotes the post is they are looking to add one or two more players to the roster right before Ruby Whitehorn announced her commitment.

CKC is not done yet.
GBO🍊.
Lets go!

Lady Vols are done with the portal.

Dauda- going to South Carolina
Barker- more than likely West Coast… maybe throw in Miami
Dom. - Kentucky, Arkansas, Florida, Penn State or Nebraska

Last edited:
Reactions: UTtoDC

VN Store

Back